The DLC price is ridiculous. Any sale ever?

Sohunter

I have never seen any CoD DLC go on sale...well maybe MW2 or MW3, but it doesn't seem like Treyarch does that kind of thing. People usually just fork over the extra $15 for the new zombies map...that's what I do. They probably have no incentive to drop the price.

It was a 50% off a new & old map in the Psn store waaay back, because im still kicking myself for not getting them, & your right, seems they wont.

It was a 50% off a new & old map in the Psn store waaay back, because im still kicking myself for not getting them, & your right, seems they wont.

Exactly, COD had a massive 50% off sale on everything, that was maybe 2 years ago however. They don't like to cut the price on their DLC...Stingy bitches, at least EA gives price cuts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Kicking an old topic.There is a sale going on in Europe on all Call of Duty titles. You could save some money. Nonetheless, I have to say that other publishers are more generous when they provide a sale.

I also have to say that I really miss a complete DLC package for this title. Offcourse, back than, no one ever heard about a Season Pass. All later titles have it and are a lot cheaper that way. Now each DLC part for Black Ops 1 is 10 euro a piece. :o

• 3 years later...

I honestly don’t see what the big deal is! Most dlc for big games cost a fair bit. I don’t have a problem buying the dlc and have bought all 4 so I can get all the zombies trophies. I buy dlc for all my games if they include trophies because I like to have 100% completion :)

James-_-1989.png

http://psntl.com/cards/james-_-1989.png