call of the dead or moon ?

Both can't be done solo as the Easter Egg in each map requires more then one player to complete. I found Moon to be much more fun then Call of the Dead and the EE had a better story. Look at gameplay of each on YouTube and the guides here on the site and that should help you make your decision.

Personally, I found Call of the Dead easier. It is hands down one of the best maps. Completing the easter egg also gives you a Wunderwaffle Power Up and now when you kill George, he will give you a perk AND a Wunderwaffle Power Up each time. I didn't do Moon solo, did it two player, so I dunno about that one.

• 4 weeks later...

If I remember correctly you can't do the easter egg for moon until you have done all other dlc easter egg. That said yes george gives you a perk ever few rounds if you can manage to kill him. Takes thousands of rounds of ammo or 4 people knifing forever to kill him. It does have two special guns guns that making pushing rounds super fast. You pack a punch the vector and instead of shooiting zombies shoot another player and that player gets insta kill. They then use the special rifle with explosive rounds to kill all zombies on screen and repeat.

Moon on the other hand gives you all perks when you do the easter egg and you don't lose them if you go down, they are permanent unlike in call of the dead. It also has the hacker and the biggest problem in high rounds is ammo. The hack lets you flip a gun on the wall so you can buy pack a punch ammo for regular ammo price. It also lets you hack any drop into a max ammo or a max ammo into a fire sale. If you can get past the low gravity in certain areas and narrow halls in the beginning of the stage then your golden.

Both very good maps. I prefered call of the dead for its story, both in the easter egg with the original guys from kino and the story from the game where they are making a movie about zombiea and good old george. Both have a bad guy that chases you around but george is far more annoying then the astronaut in moon. However you can shoot george with one round from the vecter and he goes away for random number of rounds.

• 2 months later...