How Long To Get All Online/Zombies Trophies?

Well if u are only going for the disc based trophies u should be okay. Online trophies are rather easy and the zombies trophies can all be done with the help of the "5 table glitch" if u dont mind glitching....i did cause i really suck at zombies:o

The DLC trophies (all are zombie trophies) is a whole other ballpark in my opinion. Some are glitched (in a bad way, f.e they are going through), for some u need 2 or more ppl (f.e time travell will tell) and some require just insane luck (f.e ground control)

Offcourse a lot of ppl will disagree with me and say its supereasy blablabla but when i ask them their tacs , its all like: well first of all u got to get to round 25....and then i stop listening cause im no eliteblackopspecialagentunderfirewithalicensetokill kinda guy and i usually die before round 12 :D

So in short:

Disc based trophies: no big issues here , go get them!

DLC trophies: tough but do-able, find some friends (boosting thread) and go kill the dead....again..........and again.

Wichever path u will take, i wish u luck and remember dead girls dont say no;)

Pretty much summed it up. I 100% before so I know my way around. All possible solo except CalloftheDead and Shangrila Easter Eggs. I liked the DLC nd at a suitable price tbh. In my opinion get on black Friday and get PSN cards to buy DLC be sure to not buy the ones already installed from game. Your best approach if you suck is to go to the zombies boosting thread and team up, or do what I did and keep soloing the maps until you learn, a few trophies require you to still be alive to count, if not you mess up your chances. Its also fun, as you aren't a liability and won't get replaced. I've replaced a few because their constant deaths, we waste too much time on one trophy and people just die. My overall stats are:

'Five'-Round 12

'Kino'-Round 25

1st DLC-Round 22

'Call of Dead'-Round 24

'Shangrila'-Round 18

'Moon'-Round 28

'Nacht der Untoten'-Round 12

'Verrukt'-Round 14

'Shi No Numa'-Round 23

'Der Reise'-Round 32

I solo'd a lot of these maps, I know from memory, now. In Black Ops you can get all disc-related zombie trophies in Der Reise then thief in Five. Black Ops offers more perks. The 1st DLc can be done in 3 hours, second in 8-10 depending on skill, third same, fourth 10-20 depending on luck.

Thanks for the responses guys! I think I'll try starting this up and playing through this! I played it a little and liked it and BO2 was pretty fun, so since I don't have a Call of Duty game on my list yet, I think I'll do these two. I might try soloing it, but I'm not opposed to boosting and I've got a roommate who could really help me so I might take upon some help. I know these may be hard but I'm up for the challenge!

@aaikippeknaai Your last comment, lol

• 1 month later...

I will agree with the other two responses. I remember when I started playing zombies and couldn't get past round 3. Now I kill zombies like I'm Rick Grimes. I can do 30 rounds easy on just about any map. Of course I had to buy two copies so me and my son can play online together.

Moon my highest level is 58 and that was hours of playing just in one game. I have a similar round for call of the dead only it doesn't take that long. I have some pretty high rounds on black ops 2 as well.

I love the Zombies. I even 100% black ops. I spent more time playing Zombies then any other game in my life. Thats why when black ops 2 came out I bought the hardened edition and I keep both 1 and two in my metal black ops two case ;)

I would say it is definitely worth buying but as you can tell I may be a bit biased. It really helps to play with people you like to talk to as you pass the hours. I had a guy I played with and we would play until we beat the others highest round and just kept doing that for months. I would also say start with the first one as you might not want to play old zombies after playing the new. At least that's how I am. I will still put in the original and play with friends. Especially on moon, call of the dead or my all time favorite map kino and that's not even dlc.

Your welcome to message me if you want to play sometime. I wouldn't mind.

Edited by Feril