Black ops 2 Platinum will be unobtainable soon

http://imgur.com/cvQTU4n They are ending the seasons for Black ops 2 and focusing on black ops 3. No more seasons means you can't get placed into a division which is required for the "big leagues" trophy. So if you have not got it yet I recomend trying to get it before they end the final season :( Edited by atomiclock94
Needed link

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn thats bad news.

I was planing to do complete CoD Series with start beginning next Year. I ts frustrated to hear my plan will fail before really start.

Is there any last chance for this Trophy, maybe till 31. December or whatever??

no, its already that way, the game wontput u in a division...

its endless preseason games, for now.

also i tweeted to treyarch bout that. retweet pls, maybe theyll gonna patch it or something.

https://twitter.com/mace_vindu/status/679764804400185344

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet They are ending the seasons for Black ops 2 and focusing on black ops 3. No more seasons means you can't get placed into a division which is required for the "big leagues" trophy. So if you have not got it yet I recomend trying to get it before they end the final season :(

SH*T !!! I bought this game on christmas and now platinum is unobtainable ???

And all that because of Black ops 3s stupid " Arena mode" ??? I Would not even waste my time to play your stupid online crap league play or arena... Next time dont even put online trophies in your games... D*CK HEADS !!!

so yeah, good new everyone. activision support answered to my tweet https://twitter.com/mace_vindu/status/679764804400185344. they said that the problem will be solved, they just need time. so anyone that doesnt want unobtainable platinum on there profiles. retweet pls, the more ppl are saying this, the faster theyre gonna patch it. :)

so yeah, good new everyone. activision support answered to my tweet https://twitter.com/mace_vindu/status/679764804400185344. they said that the problem will be solved, they just need time. so anyone that doesnt want unobtainable platinum on there profiles. retweet pls, the more ppl are saying this, the faster theyre gonna patch it. :)

I tweeted them and they redirected me to CoD Black Ops III feedback. :rolleyes:

They have every right to discontinue league play but has there been any official announcement that there wont be any league play?

Not quite the same but i remember Resistance getting an extension before they pulled the plug on online because they didnt officially announce it :/

It was pretty obvious this was going to happen why continue doing league play on an older title when they can do it in the newer one?

Yeah, but what about the BO II fans, who still like to play this game? and those who want to platinum the game now? like me :mad:

This game has around 4 years old. Not much.

Yeah, but what about the BO II fans, who still like to play this game? and those who want to platinum the game now? like me :mad:

This game has around 4 years old. Not much.

If you never had the chance to obtain it while it was still obtainable that's your own fault. Honestly though I guess I can't blame the players so much as I blame Treyarch for making trophies centered around MP. At least in BO3 the MP trophies revolve around kills/levels none of that Arena shit. So in 3-4 years time the BO3 plat should still be obtainable.

I still see people getting the trophy when it's gone. Hackers or is it still possible to get it?

Edit: Never they're hackers as some of their trophies are 12 second from each other.

Yes, they must be hackers because yesterday and today i tried but you will never get promoted to a division. You are always in pre-session.

Hope they will fix it :(

I should have done it years ago, but I was too busy raping people online in CTF with my clan. I have a 3.80 something kdr in this one.

Damn I wish that good! My best KDR is like 1.71 in Black Ops 1. It would be higher, but that was my first CoD online so I worked my way up from a 0.70 (lots of deaths were there lol).