Good Karma Not Unlocking

IEEE31

Did you follow the steps listed in the trophy guide word for word? If you mess up any of the steps, you will not be able to get the trophy. I followed the trophy guide and got it without a problem, I am guessing you are missing a step. Also, you don't even have to play Suffer With Me so you might be doing the wrong trophy. Here is the description from the trophy guide:

Several decisions have to be made throughout the story. These decisions change the outcome of the story. The important choices for Good Karma start in Story Mission 6 "Karma". It's all about rescuing Chloe (Karma) and see her surviving the 9th Mission "Odysseus". Make sure to beat all of the Strike Force Missions before Story Mission 9 "Odysseus" begins. You have to do these Strike Force Missions during the story. Doing them via mission select will not count. China needs to be an ally and this will automatically unlock Ship Shape too.

Step 1 - Mission 6 "Karma" - Kill DeFalco at the end of the mission. Do not let him get away in the aircraft! If he gets away, you can still rescue Chloe in the Strike Force Mission "Second Chance".

Step 2 - Mission 8 "Achilles' Veil" - Kill Harper during the interactive cutscene.

Step 3 - Mission 9 "Odysseus" - Shoot Admiral Briggs in the leg. Finish the mission.

If you fail to do any of these steps the trophy won't be possible anymore. You will then have to rewind the story in mission select back to the point where the first mistake happened. If you decide to make use of the rewind story feature then keep in mind that you have to replay all Missions via "Continue Story". If you have to rewind back to Mission 6, then you have to play all Missions in correct order until Mission 9.