a little help plz

Alright mate.

The few online trophies just require you to be on the winning team. I'm not too sure about being able to boost the combat training and I'm sure you can just get the combat training trophy (Trained Up (B)) against bots? The Big Leagues trophy (S) might be a little difficult these days because of the clans that probably play together. It wont be impossible but could be tough. The Party Animal (B) trophy just requires you to be placed in the top 3, ten times.

I hope this helps you out...?

Alright mate.

The few online trophies just require you to be on the winning team. I'm not too sure about being able to boost the combat training and I'm sure you can just get the combat training trophy (Trained Up (B)) against bots? The Big Leagues trophy (S) might be a little difficult these days because of the clans that probably play together. It wont be impossible but could be tough. The Party Animal (B) trophy just requires you to be placed in the top 3, ten times.

I hope this helps you out...?

thanx for replaying

i will give combat training a shot thanx for the advice

but i can't get any games to get party animal nothing completely dead can i inv some ppls and get the party animal trophy over with?

thanx for replaying

i will give combat training a shot thanx for the advice

but i can't get any games to get party animal nothing completely dead can i inv some ppls and get the party animal trophy over with?

I'm really confused how you can't get into party games. I play gun game every night and have no issues finding games. It's not region locked for sure.