What is considered to you as the best part/worst part of Black Ops II online?

mine happens to be in Domination where after the first round ends and you are just one kill or objective away from getting a scorestreak. The next round begins and you get to the objective that right away gives you an available scorestreak move in the begining of the match.

another moment is also that has to do with the scorestreak is where you reach a certain score to get the first scorestreak move but you don't use it yet and it doesn't go away when you get killed. If you kill an enemy or obtain an objective, you can get up to three scorestreaks and if they are all air strikes, that is just the best part where you can throw clusters of bombs from the sky

for every good moments comes a bad moment and that is what happened to me, I called in a care package in a safe place that nobody from the other team would look and just when I was about to uncover the care package, I was shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Best part was the pick ten system. I loved that. Target finder was the worst though. There was really no reason not to use it because it was far and away the best attachment.

Aw, I love the Target finder. I don't have good eyesight so it helped me see people who blended in with the background. But I do agree, it is op. Especially for those who have great eyesight.

Best part of BO2's online is definitely the great maps and guns. The worst is definitely campers but there weren't too many either ways.

Edited by Alpha2797