WTF is up with Demolition?

I wanted to play at least one game of demolition, so I join the lobby (already a game in progress) and just as I was about to pick up the controller and play at the start of the spawn. I get my ass kicked with numerous air strikes and even got shot by enemy soliders right where I was spawned. Is there something about this game mode that I don't know a lot about like; all the hackers and the cheaters, and the hardcore uses this game mode only?. I don't see this kind of unbalanced gameplay in Domination

People who have studied/played the game long enough will learn all of the spawns. These people team up into a party of six and pubstomp lobbies of people who are either playing by themselves or have no clue what a gun is. Its not hacking, it is spawn trapping, which depending on the "severity" is a banable offense.

• 2 months later...
People who have studied/played the game long enough will learn all of the spawns. These people team up into a party of six and pubstomp lobbies of people who are either playing by themselves or have no clue what a gun is. Its not hacking, it is spawn trapping, which depending on the "severity" is a banable offense.

This explains what happened to me today on my first day in this game lol..

I only played that mode and was spawn killed from start to end ending the match with 0k50d etc alot.

When i started to look at the teams i noticed they consisted of TEAM1: composed of a full clan. TEAM2: (me) all random people with 50 deaths.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...