making scorestreaks a lot more easier

I recommend hardpoint. You get 200 score for capturing a neutral hardpoint or enemy controlled one and also get bonus score points for killing people in the hardpoint.

Kill confirmed is also a good one, 50 per kill and 100 for picking up yellow dogtags. 150 per confirmed kill.

I recommend hardpoint. You get 200 score for capturing a neutral hardpoint or enemy controlled one and also get bonus score points for killing people in the hardpoint.

Kill confirmed is also a good one, 50 per kill and 100 for picking up yellow dogtags. 150 per confirmed kill.

I see that kill confimed gets you 100 points for picking up tags but the tags doesn't increase the scorestreak bar, only the point that you got for killing the enemy does.

I'm not sure about hardpoint. there are like a lot of game modes where hardcore players enter the Core lobby and go into either Demolition, Capture the Flag, Capture HQ, and Hardpoint could be one of them. I know these players, they don't give me a chance to play where I'm on offense and my teammates steal my targets and I'm left with assisted points and if I'm on Defense, the other team is kicking my ass

So I stick with Dominiation you get +200 points for capturing the objective alone and another +100 for killing the enemy. and I really like the strategy where you camp out near the objective because my team was dominating and the other team was on the other side of the map and waitied for someone to spawn near the current objective

I see that kill confimed gets you 100 points for picking up tags but the tags doesn't increase the scorestreak bar, only the point that you got for killing the enemy does.

I'm not sure about hardpoint. there are like a lot of game modes where hardcore players enter the Core lobby and go into either Demolition, Capture the Flag, Capture HQ, and Hardpoint could be one of them. I know these players, they don't give me a chance to play where I'm on offense and my teammates steal my targets and I'm left with assisted points and if I'm on Defense, the other team is kicking my ass

So I stick with Dominiation you get +200 points for capturing the objective alone and another +100 for killing the enemy. and I really like the strategy where you camp out near the objective because my team was dominating and the other team was on the other side of the map and waitied for someone to spawn near the current objective

That's the easiest mode I found out too I agree with all the modes u were talking about never stood a chance to get points always getting kills stole or dog tags taken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

in kill confirmed i got a warthog by collecting the tags, but i recommend domination or demolition.

Demolition if you detinate the bomb you will +300 points and planting is 200 also defusing the bomb will give 200(i think) so its a very good mode.

Domination will give you 200 points for just taking the B flag and the enemys' flag. You will recieve 50 points for taking your neutral flag. By the way by killing an attacker or defender you will rrcieve 150 point for both games

So i advise you play demolition if you want points and very good Scorestreak league