Which is more unfair?

A) to be on a team that is winning but the other teammates gets the most kills and there is not a single opponent that you can fully kill and instead you get assisted points because one or more teammates gets more killstreaks from above

or

B) the other team becomes more dominant and beats the living shit out of your own team with every kill and killstreak possible

I don't mind to choose A and I like it because I can not worry about getting killed so much when the other teammates is doing all the work, but it's B that I find completly unfair and what happens is that I join a match where the gameplay is intense. Both sides are on the aggression. I don't know about the other teammates but I do get my ass handed to me when the other team is aggressive

I perfer to play when the lobby and the match has an equal fair chance of gameplay

• 3 weeks later...
Lol, the match making sucks sometimes.. im sure theres a bitching thread around here.. :think:

This the link your after? :p

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/call-duty-black-ops-ii/179451-call-duty-black-ops-2-bitching-thread.html

Or C) Play BF with a decent set of guys that know how to play ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
D) Being the only one on my team to contribute kills, especially in TDM. Going like 30 and 5 and still losing because my team sucks. This gets really old and is probably why my W/L ratio is so low. :(

Out of yours, choice "B" is unfair.

Nearly Every Time I Join, I Get Put In A Team Who Are Absolutely Brainless! There K/D is like 0.56 or even 0.14!!

I Get More Kills Than Everyone Then End Up Losing :(

And This Is Not Just On BO2... Happens On All CODs I Have Played

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
A) to be on a team that is winning but the other teammates gets the most kills and there is not a single opponent that you can fully kill and instead you get assisted points because one or more teammates gets more killstreaks from above

or

B) the other team becomes more dominant and beats the living shit out of your own team with every kill and killstreak possible

I don't mind to choose A and I like it because I can not worry about getting killed so much when the other teammates is doing all the work, but it's B that I find completly unfair and what happens is that I join a match where the gameplay is intense. Both sides are on the aggression. I don't know about the other teammates but I do get my ass handed to me when the other team is aggressive

I perfer to play when the lobby and the match has an equal fair chance of gameplay

Medal of Honor 2010 is a lot more unfair with the killstreak vulnerabilities....