Best game ever

klujma

So i play a lot a really lot of games, i had all cods and pretty everygame with average rating 70%+, but i made some love for bo2 sp is fine but mostly because multiplayer of course, love die rise map best zombie map ever no discuss i have played this only map over 60 hours. And mostly multiplayer, best mp ever ever ever, maps great, weapons great, everything is just so flawless i wanna mary bo2 mp i played over 200 hours for a year, now i bought ghosts and blaaaahh that multiplayer is walking garbage lol, so platinumed and sell it.

And now iam going to sell bo2 and ps3 because of ps4

I will miss you bo2 so much!

R.I.P

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-black-ops-ii/187661-game-worse-everyday.html

I'll just leave this here :)

Na, honestly I was the same with MW2, one moment I hated it, the next it was the best game ever haha. I also agree with Die Rise being the best zombie map ever. Shame Tryarch broke my stats or I woukd have played mp a lot more

^Treyarch broke my stats as well, still played after to get the prestige trophy and I was done. Anyways, I disagree with Die Rise being the best zombie map, I think it was Mob of the Dead. It had the best story out of all of them, and I think that's important. Then again, not everyone pays attention to the story.

^Treyarch broke my stats as well, still played after to get the prestige trophy and I was done. Anyways, I disagree with Die Rise being the best zombie map, I think it was Mob of the Dead. It had the best story out of all of them, and I think that's important. Then again, not everyone pays attention to the story.

Vote for Mob of the Dead as well. :p

What you disliked on mp? I played a lot of every cod mp and i think that bo2 and mw2 are best.

I think that's what separates us.

MW2 and BO2 were both extremely fast paced, SMG-based experiences. Relative to those two, BO1 and MW1 were a little slower and you could actually do something with an assault rifle or sniper.

Just play-style preference really that differentiates people I think. Really just depends whether a person likes the twitch spray and pray or a little slower style.

I'll just leave this here :)

LOLwhut? that was EPIC man! haha! :whistle:

Anyway, after doing a bit of a klujma myself, I'm starting to appreciate "the online part" (meaning zombies) a bit more after a 4 month break from the game (I was raging about how stupid they made the "undead" trophy requirements this time). Single Player was superb in my opinion - well that was after I got all the challenges to gold :D... Zombies was innovating and fresh , yes but I really don't get it why they had to be sadistic about the Easter eggs (compared to the previous one)....

If I look at things on the gaming angle, it's actually good... But if I lean towards the trophy-hunting side of things, this one is bad! Well, that's just me...

Edited by Naps

This game is severely under-worked and riddled with fatal bugs and glitches that fuck your game to all high Hell...

I'm with you on that one, if we're talking about the multi-player part... I probably afflicted myself with tourettes after having to deal with the bugs, glitches, and the occasional immortal-fully-equipped enemies... hated it so bad that time that I quit for 4 months...

... now I'm back to knock off a few more zombie trophies... :think:

Edited by Naps

This game is severely under-worked and riddled with fatal bugs and glitches that fuck your game to all high Hell...

I disagree. BO2 has a perfect campaign. So what if the trophies are a bitch? The story is tight and you actually like the characters. This campaign is the best campaign for CoD to date. They allowed you to create your own class and all this other jazz, don't feel like writing a novel here.

I have never experienced any fatal bugs or glitches, yet. Sure the online migrates hosts too often, but it is still fun as hell. Way better than Ghosts.

I saw someone said that the game focuses too much on SMGS, but I disagree again. You can use whatever gun you want, they all are pretty balanced. My top guns are the 3-shot pistol, SCAR-H, and Peacekeeper. Not all SMGS. I dunno, I am a prestige master and have gone through everything with this game...from the PDW phase to the C4 phase, and it still was the CoD online game that I had the most fun with.

I prefer the MP to BOPS and MW3 that's for sure. It's gotten even better since Ghosts came out. The campaign was decent, but not all that fun. Zombies was a step down for the most part, barring Origins. The zombie maps that came with the game for free are terrible. MW2 had my favorite MP and COD 4 had my favorite campaign in the series.

• 4 months later...
I disagree. BO2 has a perfect campaign. So what if the trophies are a bitch? The story is tight and you actually like the characters. This campaign is the best campaign for CoD to date. They allowed you to create your own class and all this other jazz, don't feel like writing a novel here.

I have never experienced any fatal bugs or glitches, yet. Sure the online migrates hosts too often, but it is still fun as hell. Way better than Ghosts.

I saw someone said that the game focuses too much on SMGS, but I disagree again. You can use whatever gun you want, they all are pretty balanced. My top guns are the 3-shot pistol, SCAR-H, and Peacekeeper. Not all SMGS. I dunno, I am a prestige master and have gone through everything with this game...from the PDW phase to the C4 phase, and it still was the CoD online game that I had the most fun with.

I know this is a very old thread but I felt I just had to reply to your absurd comment. Best COD campaign ever?

The story makes NO sense and being pulled out of each characters time line every other level is jarring n the whole game has no ebb n flow to it's story whatsoever. The characters are the usual OhhhhAhhhh Marine BS as in every COD. Likeable? No way. You must be playing a different BO2 to me.

Last and DEFINITELY least we come to those AWFUUUUUUUUUUUUL Strike Force shit.

From a trophy point of view BO2 doesn't bother me as I like long challenging 100%s, but the gameplay in it's campaign is beyond terrible and is easily the worst COD I've ever played n will now definitely be the last game I ever buy from the series.