• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

68-72.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

• Visit the Platinum Difficulty Thread for this game.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

Hmm.. Following the trophy guide/challenges guide for the campaign from the start, I'd wager you could finish that all up in around the 15 hour range. Without using a guide from the start, or accounting for frustration, more likely 20. Multiplayer for the average player will take about 20 hours to get that prestige. Zombies technically doesn't take long at all depending on luck, if you have a plan to do what you need to, nothing in zombies takes more than like 20 minutes. Of course, in practice thats a load of bullshit and you'll probably need a dozen hours or so for all the trophies.

I got the MP done in about 10 hrs but more than half of that was during a 2xp weekend. I struggled with the TOB which took about another 10 hrs to get it and the other zombies trophies. SP took me about 20 hrs to do but I struggled with a couple challenges that took me multiple playthroughs to get done. If u get screwed on TOB I'm sure it could easily take 50+ hrs to plat

It's really hard to gauge a time even with the help of the guides as some of the challenges can take multiple attempts and luck. Even once I'd read how to do Ziggy it still took a few attempts, as did diving on the grenade and afew others.

I also cocked up a couple of mission trophies by trying to mission select instead of rewind story so its probably took me a lot longer than most.

And it was so frustrating sitting through multiple cut scenes over and over again.

I voted 76-100

Single player is easy - even on veteran.

Challenges are a pain though and can take time, I must have replayed Pyrrhic Victory 20 times trying to get a grenade to dive on so can take time, especially when you can't skip all cut scenes & no reload from last chapter.

Online again isn't bad especially with the double XP weekend events, I've went from level 51 - 54 in an hour or so this weekend with an average Kill/Death ratio of 1.2.

Zombies is pretty easy apart from ToB which is a complete and utter time killer, I personally spent about 2 weeks of attempts to get it (playing split screen at first) got it pretty quick after finding a couple of decent guys from the boosting thread though.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...