black ops 2 zombies perma perks

crazyfrog

In zombie tranzit, there is a way to get perks permanently.

quick revive: 15-17 revives

deadshot: 2 headshots 1 bullet

(not sure about these)

Update:

PHD flopper: 200 grenade kills (someone told me bout this, can someone test it out 4 me)

window: repair a lot. (preferably, keep repairing a barrier on a zombie at round 1)

still hoping to find out how to unlock jugs, speed, and stamin.

Edited by crazyfrog

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In zombie tranzit, there is a way to get perks permanently, but i only know how to get quick revive (15 revives) and deadshot daiquiri (150 headshots). i was wondering how to get the others (especially these 3, speed cola, stamin up and juggernog).

Do they carry across games? Or do they only stay for the one they were obtained in?

I would assume stamin up would relate to running, speed cola reloading and juggernog probably being hit so many times without going down

Not sure, but after checking forums found someone who has permanent staminup, he said he got it during a 4 hour normal game (never used bus) and ran everywhere. Thats a lot of running lol

Also someone has found knifing zombies gives a faster knifing ability (Bowie knife counts, but unsure on knuckles)

Edited by Dark_Overlord

Wow that's interesting. Permanent perks every time you start a new game? I wonder if it counts for getting 2 perks before power is on trophy. :p You could stay in the starting room for many more rounds with juggernog and fast revive..

The best part is they stack with the perks you purchase too,

quick revive + the perm quick revive = almost instant revive :D

Looking forward to stacking Nog and becoming a tank lol

well 2 things, how does he pass the part after the second stop. also, i think its faster cause he's using a pistol or a ray gun when he thought he knifes faster...

The best part is they stack with the perks you purchase too,

quick revive + the perm quick revive = almost instant revive :D

Looking forward to stacking Nog and becoming a tank lol

i know, that would be awesome. best thing is if you have stamina up, juggernog, and speed cola...

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

wait, i just went to get the deadshot, i got a sniper in the box and headshoted 3 in a row, and got it. then i headshoted 2. and 2 rounds later i tried the same and i got the green flash again... i think that meaned i got it again or something else. idk.

Wow that's interesting. Permanent perks every time you start a new game? I wonder if it counts for getting 2 perks before power is on trophy. :p You could stay in the starting room for many more rounds with juggernog and fast revive..

They don't count, but I'm pretty sure to get that u just need to turn on the quick revive with the turbine and buy it.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

I have done the perma-revive and it is really useful, also I know that you can get deadshot after 150 headshots i think, and you have a possibility of getting more than 4 perks if you buy 3 than tombstone kill yourself at the end of the round bleed out, then buy any other perks you didn't purchase. Really wished they had flopper and mule kick, as those were the perks i would usually buy, double tap to me seems like a faster way of losing ammo unless it is a burst or single shooter.

It is possible to jump over the part after the 2nd stop (concentrate more on jumping than knifing the head f***er) I do it all the time.

As to knifing, not sure but he stated it a lot faster. May have to ask for a before/after vid :)

isn't there lava stopping you from passing?

I'm going to tag this thread and check in for when people find out how to get permanent jugg, speed cola, etc. Very nice addition though, I will definitely be working on getting the ones we already know about.

But just to recap:

Quick revive: revive someone 5-15 times in one game (does it have to be same person?)

Deadshot Daiquiri: 2 headshots one bullet or 150 headshots in a game?

More than 4 perks: buying tombstone then dying will give you the perks back in addition to the ones you bought before picking your tombstone up

Sound right?

EDIT: oh yeah I saw on a comment of a video explaining this trick that when someone got their quick revive perk, then died 15 times in a row for their friend so they could get it, they said they lost the "perma perk"... any truth to this that someone could attest to?

Edited by wiseguy20

I'm going to tag this thread and check in for when people find out how to get permanent jugg, speed cola, etc. Very nice addition though, I will definitely be working on getting the ones we already know about.

But just to recap:

Quick revive: revive someone 5-15 times in one game (does it have to be same person?)

Deadshot Daiquiri: 2 headshots one bullet or 150 headshots in a game?

More than 4 perks: buying tombstone then dying will give you the perks back in addition to the ones you bought before picking your tombstone up

Sound right?

EDIT: oh yeah I saw on a comment of a video explaining this trick that when someone got their quick revive perk, then died 15 times in a row for their friend so they could get it, they said they lost the "perma perk"... any truth to this that someone could attest to?

I died 20 times in a row for a friend to get quick revive ive still got perma quick revive

I played Tranzit solo last night and i got 235 headshots and I didn't get the Perma Perk. I also did a lot of double headshot... Never got it!

I did it in online solo mode and it registered on the leaderboards (round 20).

On what mode did you guys do this? Public Match? I hope not because randoms are idiots.

I played Tranzit solo last night and i got 235 headshots and I didn't get the Perma Perk. I also did a lot of double headshot... Never got it!

I did it in online solo mode and it registered on the leaderboards (round 20).

On what mode did you guys do this? Public Match? I hope not because randoms are idiots.

I did this in custom, me and my cousin. but i did this with a sniper at round 3. so maybe, try getting the sniper, its a lot easier to headshot 2 in one bullet.

I Know this is not right (Deadshot Daiquiri: 2 headshots one bullet or 150 headshots in a game) as i've just got 400 and odd headshots and 2-3 headshots with one bullet. Also when looking at my other scores on the leaderboards i have well over 150 in them games also so it must be random. Has anyone got any permanent perks while playing solo? as tombstone is only in co op, are permanent perks only in co op?

I've never heard of anyone losing the Perma Perk. From what I have gathered via YouTube and other forums is you only get and use them on TranZit; and you can get them with Solo Play, well not Revive obviously.

I thought the only way to get Deadshot was to kill two Zombies with one headshot, I could be wrong though. There is no clear indication that you have it or not, but a way to check is to kill a zombie by shooting it in the body, if its head explodes you have it, if it doesn't you don't.

I've never heard of anyone losing the Perma Perk. From what I have gathered via YouTube and other forums is you only get and use them on TranZit; and you can get them with Solo Play, well not Revive obviously.

I thought the only way to get Deadshot was to kill two Zombies with one headshot, I could be wrong though. There is no clear indication that you have it or not, but a way to check is to kill a zombie by shooting it in the body, if its head explodes you have it, if it doesn't you don't.

Its just 2 headshots with 1 bullet. i just edited it. but i had deadshot yesterday. idk what it does, but for me, it was aiming for the heads. so i logged on today, and it wasn't aiming for the heads. I don't see the point of heads popping off.

Its just 2 headshots with 1 bullet. i just edited it. but i had deadshot yesterday. idk what it does, but for me, it was aiming for the heads. so i logged on today, and it wasn't aiming for the heads. I don't see the point of heads popping off.

Ahh, cool. I don't think it necessarily aims for the heads, it seems to give you a more powerful headshot and maybe faster/more accurate ADS.

Is there any place where you can see what perma perks you have? Also we should make a master list of all the permanent perks and how you can get them.

No, I don't believe there is, but for the three I have there is a way to check:

- Deadshot: Zombies heads explode with body shot kills

- Revive: Revive in half the time and "Reviving" text is purple

- Windows: You hear a drill sound instead of a hammer and it takes zombies 3 pulls to get a board off

I don't know how many board repairs you need in a game to get the window perk but I would say its at least gotta be somewhere around 100, maybe more.

Also, I've heard several people say they have the Staminup perk from running 100 miles in one game. Not sure if that was with or without the purchased perk.