XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #11
SNAKE_7

I have done the perma-revive and it is really useful, also I know that you can get deadshot after 150 headshots i think, and you have a possibility of getting more than 4 perks if you buy 3 than tombstone kill yourself at the end of the round bleed out, then buy any other perks you didn't purchase. Really wished they had flopper and mule kick, as those were the perks i would usually buy, double tap to me seems like a faster way of losing ammo unless it is a burst or single shooter.
SNAKE_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:02 AM   #12
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

crazyfrog, please don't double post. There's an EDIT button for a reason. Please use it. Thanks.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:35 AM   #13
crazyfrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Overlord View Post
It is possible to jump over the part after the 2nd stop (concentrate more on jumping than knifing the head f***er) I do it all the time.

As to knifing, not sure but he stated it a lot faster. May have to ask for a before/after vid
isn't there lava stopping you from passing?
crazyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #14
Dark_Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfrog View Post
isn't there lava stopping you from passing?
Well yes, but you can still jump it

Dark_Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #15
wiseguy20

I'm going to tag this thread and check in for when people find out how to get permanent jugg, speed cola, etc. Very nice addition though, I will definitely be working on getting the ones we already know about.

But just to recap:

Quick revive: revive someone 5-15 times in one game (does it have to be same person?)

Deadshot Daiquiri: 2 headshots one bullet or 150 headshots in a game?

More than 4 perks: buying tombstone then dying will give you the perks back in addition to the ones you bought before picking your tombstone up

Sound right?

EDIT: oh yeah I saw on a comment of a video explaining this trick that when someone got their quick revive perk, then died 15 times in a row for their friend so they could get it, they said they lost the "perma perk"... any truth to this that someone could attest to?

Last edited by wiseguy20; 11-22-2012 at 07:46 AM.
wiseguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #16
wazzpey

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy20 View Post
I'm going to tag this thread and check in for when people find out how to get permanent jugg, speed cola, etc. Very nice addition though, I will definitely be working on getting the ones we already know about.

But just to recap:

Quick revive: revive someone 5-15 times in one game (does it have to be same person?)

Deadshot Daiquiri: 2 headshots one bullet or 150 headshots in a game?

More than 4 perks: buying tombstone then dying will give you the perks back in addition to the ones you bought before picking your tombstone up

Sound right?

EDIT: oh yeah I saw on a comment of a video explaining this trick that when someone got their quick revive perk, then died 15 times in a row for their friend so they could get it, they said they lost the "perma perk"... any truth to this that someone could attest to?
I died 20 times in a row for a friend to get quick revive ive still got perma quick revive
wazzpey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #17
Lu81NL

I played Tranzit solo last night and i got 235 headshots and I didn't get the Perma Perk. I also did a lot of double headshot... Never got it!

I did it in online solo mode and it registered on the leaderboards (round 20).

On what mode did you guys do this? Public Match? I hope not because randoms are idiots.
Lu81NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #18
crazyfrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu81NL View Post
I played Tranzit solo last night and i got 235 headshots and I didn't get the Perma Perk. I also did a lot of double headshot... Never got it!

I did it in online solo mode and it registered on the leaderboards (round 20).

On what mode did you guys do this? Public Match? I hope not because randoms are idiots.
I did this in custom, me and my cousin. but i did this with a sniper at round 3. so maybe, try getting the sniper, its a lot easier to headshot 2 in one bullet.
crazyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #19
Banacheckfps

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

All it is you see is like a green small flash so where does it say you have a permanent Perk?
Banacheckfps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #20
wazzpey

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banacheckfps View Post
All it is you see is like a green small flash so where does it say you have a permanent Perk?
It dont when you get quick revive the reviving is light purple not white like it should be and as for dead shot the head will pop even when you shoot them in the body
wazzpey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black ops 2 zombies