Rate the trophy difficulty...  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.02

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/10

Still to finish campaign challenges which are relatively simple (nearly there). Campaign on veteran was the easiest COD yet however it was also the best campaign so far! Some trophies are time consuming however if you enjoy the game its not to much of a grind! Reason game gets a 4 is due to the fact you have to rely on others for the tower of babble trophy!

Definitely gona have to give it 4/5

The strike force mission in tactical view are a pain in the ass, Not to mention how time consuming doing all the challenges are.

The zombie trophies were great fun, frustrating trying to find 3 other decent players to nail the Tower Of Babble trophy

Definitely gona have to give it 4/5

The strike force mission in tactical view are a pain in the ass, Not to mention how time consuming doing all the challenges are.

The zombie trophies were great fun, frustrating trying to find 3 other decent players to nail the Tower Of Babble trophy

you only need two players to complete tower of babble

voted 6, mainly due to the challenges.

I only need prestige now for plat, the veteran playthru was a joke, challenges were a MAJOR pain mostly due to having to replay some missions. But, with a USB stick they can be made less annoying.

Hardest challenges imo is Ziggy, 100 percent hit ratio and protecting the convoy.

Zombies were relatively easy when compared to TTwT, sending the crew to paradise or Moon from BO1.

Prestige is easy, just play, grind and try to win. Hopefully there'll be a double xp weekend soon?

You wanna know why I voted a 10/10? Because besides the story mode trophies that require time and patience to do rewind and the 5 special missions wich are impossible in veteran there´s this little trophy wich in my opinion should be a platinum on its own wich is the tower of babble wich besides the coordination of the team, knowledge of the maps and also the *** luck of getting the thundertroll to spawn on the obelisk the trophy itself is very easy to make a mistake to screw it up...this probably should be in the bitching thread as well but I think its fair to give a rating about a game since I find vanquish rather easier than this trophy alone