Black Ops II Clan Recruitment Thread

Bounty V

Please use this thread if you're looking to join a clan, looking for people to join yours, or just looking for people to play with. Keep all recruiting to this thread. No boosting requests please as this thread is for recruiting only.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to find people to play with, you may Sign Up Here.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

join my [XBOX] clan tag or [H-H] clan tag. i'll be looking for anyone with or without mics thats interested to play for a few games. Please only add me if you're interested and no bitching if u have a mic. Type in clan tag in friend request so i can add u. i play Modern Warfare 1 and Black Ops from time to time.

I'm looking for friends to play with. I'm not picky at all. Doesn't matter if you have a mic or not, doesn't matter if your good or not. I'm just looking for friends to play Black Ops 2 with, maybe even some other games also. I'm a casual player, who plays for fun. I can also join a clan if you want me in. If you add me, just message Black Ops 2, so I'll know. I'll accept anyone's and everyone's friends request.

PSN - BugsBunnyJDS

Age - 20

Time Zone - Eastern, USA, NC

Nat Type - 2 (Open)

Looking for a few more players to join my clan.

Requirements:

Microphone

Must be from the UK

Must be over 18

Clan Info:

Name: Deadly Killin' Crew

Tag: DkC

Founded: 1999 (Originated by myself in a game called Delta Force 2 on the PC)

Also had teams in COD2, CS:S and Battlefield 1942.

The DkCrew is reborn, in Blackops 2.

Edited by Taktikzade

I help run a small to medium community of online PS3 Gamers that play various games. COD, FIFA, BF3 etc.. and are looking for more players to join our band of brotherz.

Ill be running up the Black ops 2 operations for us and that includes clan matches, general gaming nights and zombies so you'll always have someone online to play with!

We're all a very friendly bunch of lads from all over, mostly from the UK, Ireland, Canada and america.

We have our own website and projects that we do so if your interested send me a message!

PSN= Klair88

Looking forward to joining new members!

Band of Brotherz

Looking for clan to join but I am also looking for people to play with. Must be over 18

PSN: XzaynzaX

Add me on PSN if you have clan I can join or you are just looking for someone to play with

Must have message with friends request

Join my clan 'ToB' (Tower of Babble).

Requirements must have a mic and speak either English, German or French (english is main languague during games thou).

I don't care if you're good or not, camper or rusher, emphasis is fun and even if we loose we'll still have a good laugh. I suck at mp, so no big deal.

psn id: alberick, timezone GMT+1, i'm mostly online evenings around 20h00 my time. If interested, send me a friend req with 'ToB clan'

Wouldn't mind joining a clan from tomorrow, will have last zomb trophies done and will be moving onto mp, lookin for a english speaking clan that play around 6pm through the week as that's when I do, send me a friend request over psn if you have a clan I can join, I'm usually pretty good at mp but mainly playing just for fun and prestige.

Looking for active players who want to play for fun as well as do some clan ops and challenges when they finally start.

You don’t have to be the best player at cod, just as long as you can work well with the team that’s all that counts.

Founders/Premium and non-premium members are welcome.

English preferred as it is the main language

The only minimum requirements I ask for is a minimum prestige of prestige 1

If you are intrested then message me asking to join or click on the clan link below and request to join and ill accept you.

PSN: Red-Devil-Jord

Clan Link - https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/3779424

Recruiting for Clan.

Clan Name: Bowdown Assassins

Clan Tag: BdA

Pacific Time Zone.

Requirements:

-Mic

-1.00KDR

-Speaks English

-Willing to do Clan Ops (once up)

Oh.. and, willing to kick some ass and have fun doing it. ;)

Keep in mind, I love to talk trash and may be a bit of a rager, BUT overall, enjoy sitting back and cracking jokes and having a good time.

You can apply for the clan Here

And shoot a Friend Request (PSN: HonoredCivilian)

Look forward to kicking ass with you all. :D

PSN- Remking

I am looking for a team. preferably people who like to win.

My KD is 1.31- its a slow start but im improving.

Those of you who need a player to help you win, im more than willing to be apart of your team. Lets dominate, Win, and Kill.