Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #31
tatapink

[/quote]

[/B]Crack the celerium worm.

*Missable trophy*

During the course of the story you will unlock so called "Strike Force" missions. To make this trophy possible you have to rescue the girl named "Karma" during the Strike Force Mission called "Second Chance". After that, keep playing until the end of Mission 9 "Odysseus". Karma will then be available on the ship and help you with the attack. The trophy unlocks after the mission is over.
[/quote]

Just a question:

I already finished the campaign, and started to go back for some missable trophies, now for the trophy "Good Karma" if I played (directly from level selection) the strike force mission "Second Chance" and rescued the girl Karma and went directly to Mission 9 "Odysseus" and finished it, the trophy "Good Karma" still gonna pop??? or I have to re-play the whole campaign from the start untill I reach the above said strike force mission to rescue karma before I reach mission 9????

if yes>--does the same work for the trophies "Showdown" & Ship Shape" or not?

please ur answer is very appreciated.

Last edited by tatapink; 11-14-2012 at 10:59 AM.
tatapink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #32
Vajax

*spoilers*
For the 'Good Karma' trophy, you need to choose to kill Harper as well as the other requirements. Letting Farid live changes events that lead to not receiving the trophy. Also, for the 'Ship Shape' trophy, in addition to the other requirements, you seem to need to shoot the admiral in the leg, not kill him. I did not get this trophy when I killed him, but when I replayed it and shot him in the leg, I did get it. Not sure why, the rest of the mission played out pretty much identically either way.

Also, in regards to all the trophies that require you to finish the missions on Veteran, now that I have finished the campaign, can I simply replay all the missions one by one on Veteran? Or do I have to start a 'New Story' and finish it on Veteran?

Thanks.

Last edited by Vajax; 11-14-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Vajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #33
Darth_Krid
Guide Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Gold Submission   25,000 Posts   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold  Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Wow that was bloody quick you guys Great job!

Not going to pick this up until I've cleared a bit of my backlog, but it will be great when I get round to it

Also not going to be a Grammar Nazi (Zombie ) this time, as it's the first day and I'm sure you're going to do many editorial sweeps before it's done
Darth_Krid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #34
Berny18

Great guide, but still some questions:

.) Challenges: Do I need to do all 10 in a level at one time or are they "cumulative", ie. fulfilling 6 the first time, then the other 4 while replaying is sufficient

.) Party games: How hard are they? I am not so good in multiplayer - does that mean good bye plat?

.) Zombie trophies in co-op: Is it enough if one player meets the requirements for all players to get the trophy? Eg. burn trophy: 2 players donīt get burned, 2 get burned: who gets trophy?

Boss trophy: He hits 2 players & doesnīt hit others: who gets trophy?
Berny18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #35
Vajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berny18 View Post
Great guide, but still some questions:

.) Challenges: Do I need to do all 10 in a level at one time or are they "cumulative", ie. fulfilling 6 the first time, then the other 4 while replaying is sufficient

.) Party games: How hard are they? I am not so good in multiplayer - does that mean good bye plat?

.) Zombie trophies in co-op: Is it enough if one player meets the requirements for all players to get the trophy? Eg. burn trophy: 2 players donīt get burned, 2 get burned: who gets trophy?

Boss trophy: He hits 2 players & doesnīt hit others: who gets trophy?
I can answer your last question. I just got the trophy after my teammates killed the boss, which was in a different area to where I was. My teammates who fought the boss did not get the trophy as they were struck by the boss. Unfair? Yup.
Vajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #36
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
I just assumed everybody knew how COD multiplayer works so.. but I've added in more info
Speaking of which....do you? I see zero trophies earned for this game?

Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #37
Darth_Krid
Guide Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Gold Submission   25,000 Posts   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold  Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post

Busted
Darth_Krid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #38
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Harry's ''Bestest of Friends''   THL Season 7 - Blackout   Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post
I've explained to you in the PM I sent you just now. Oh and I haven't synced.
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #39
TheManUtdFan
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

You probably want to add you can get banned off multiplayer for repeated boosting essentially locking you out the trophies.

PSNP|Thanks Buttercup|PST Newsletter|PSNTL
- .... .. ... / .. ... / .- / -.-. .-.. ..- . --..-- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / - .-- --- / -- --- .-. . / - --- / -... . / ..-. --- ..- -. -..
TheManUtdFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #40
klujma

"Fire you see me" zombies trophy only pop to player who has opened all doors, we have to do it 2 times with my friend.
Miniguide
Your friend should be with that 1 zombie all the time.
Who want that trophy do this>

Easy tactic: Make 7000 in first map and let 1 zombie live (Open the doors for 750 and the two turbine doors.) In second map go out in the back of the bus, open the door, than open the door of the garage and than 1 door with turbine and back to bus.
In farm open first door, open two doors with turbine and than jump carefully across the lava to the stairs and open the door. Back to the bus
In other map open the door than jump down and turn on the power than put turbine on the power door for few seconds and pick it up and back to the bus.
In the last map, blow up the 2 safes. Than jump across to left door and open, go upstairs and jump towards the doors with jugger nog and open than go upstairs again and fall down to the right and open the last turbine door! TROPHY!

This works 100% and sorry for my english
6. Both Batmans
Favorite games: Fallout 3, Skyrim, COD, LOU, Max Payne 3, RDR, Dragon Dogma, DMC, Dead Space 2, AC2, NGS2, Syndicate, COJ2, Dead Island 1, Bulletstorm, Castlevania, Vanquish, Asura, Borderlands etc. platinum hunting ended 10/2013
klujma is offline   Reply With Quote