Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Bitching Thread

Post your general bitches here. I know you have them. We all do.

1. The constant connection interrupted at the start of matches. Its annoying, but it doesn't affect my game at all. Its normally just at the countdown. Still annoying since I think I freeze everytime its attempting to pop up.

2. Fuck the 870. I've been killed by that so many times within the first 20 minutes of play I've done. :rant:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. still campers

2. safe area (left hand screen)

3. spawning system

4. some maps way to small

5. t-hawks takes ages to throw compared to b ops 1

6. gun game, 1 chamber etc has ultimate spy planes up, so people are just aiming down site waiting for you jsut to run through the door

7. hosting

8. when it says trying to connect back to party and always fails <--- uselss

9. level 55 for ghost :think:

10. noob panic knifers, they need to learn to use L1 and R1

11. on stuff like gun game or sticks and stones maybe other modes, It actually puts you in games that's already started, fucking awesome guy had 110 points I had 0. wow This games keeps raping me I think I should call the police

That's what i'm bitching at already lmao I bet theres still mroe to come

I hate this game already

Edited by CGM

I'm haven't found a single gun I like yet except for the DSR 50. The skorpion default class is awesome, but you don't unlock the gun until rank 46 :mad:

Funny. I absolutely hated that starter class. Felt like it was taking too many rounds to kill.

I'm only like rank 10, but so far the only gun I like is the MP7. Will probably change later on, but the MP7 seems to have a good bullet to kill ratio. Especially for nuketown when trying to outgun all those 870's.

Funny. I absolutely hated that starter class. Felt like it was taking too many rounds to kill.

I'm only like rank 10, but so far the only gun I like is the MP7. Will probably change later on, but the MP7 seems to have a good bullet to kill ratio. Especially for nuketown when trying to outgun all those 870's.

I went 28-4 in my very first game with it on TDM :p. Then I slowly started getting worse haha.

The lack of information regarding xp gained in League game modes.

How easy I die vs how hard I get kills.

No decent guns.

UAV's fly way too high, making them really difficult to find (until I get the hang of where to look of course)

Spawn system...why spawn me next to the guy who just killed me? :facepalm:

The game refusing to remember the attachments I selected on my gun when I load the game again.

Lack of a mini map when you're red lined in campaign.

I could go on and on...

Edited by Bounty V

Not really enjoying the game all that much at the moment. Every single map is incredibly tiny with so many twists and turns. You need be hopped up on energy drinks and play on a high sensitivity just to stand a chance in this game. There's no strategy whatsoever. I guess that's like any cod but I'm seriously disappointed about the map layouts so far.

LAV's fly way too high, making them really difficult to find (until I get the hang of where to look of course)

Spawn system...why spawn me next to the guy who just killed me? :facepalm:

I want a flying LAV, do you know how many kills I could get with that? :rolleyes:

Spawn system, Y U SPAWN GUY I JUST KILLED 2FT BEHIND ME? :fire:

Tomahawking and the crossbow feel off in BlopsII. Its really annoying. I feel like I can be directly on target and miss. Its just off.

Edited by AlphaCookie

Something about the graphics bothers me. I feel like all the textures have a soft filter or something on them.

Graphics and running around feel off to me. Its almost to smooth and cartoony. I was chatting with random on team and he says its cause game is 60 frames sec instead of 30? I dont know, it just dont feel right at ALL. Just running around and turning/shooting feel off.

Also spawn system or maybe just the maps. Im dying WAY WAY more than any other cod. I can dominate other cod games, but in this one.. spawn, die, spawn, die... over and over within seconds.

Oh.. wanted to add... my first thought is .. this kinda feels like Brink! In a way...

Edited by Molasar

This games multiplayer is a pile of shit..

Menu feels like a fuckin iPad.

Spawns are completely random

Hit detection is shit.

Guns all look/sound the same, and all the halfway decent ones are unlocked like lvl 50.

Maps have so many turns and choke points, your always getting panic knifed.

Killstreaks are boring.

Gun lvls to unlock attachments is stupid.

Stupid head glitches have already found their head glitching places. DAMN YOU SNEAKY BASTARDS!

I also hate when the bus leaves me behind in TranZit, and I have to hoof it through the fog version of hell with one armed ghostly mofos trying to eat my face off :(

Also, while the girl character in TranZit looks fine and all, I can't STAND her voice. It just gets on my nerves.

Only complaints I have so far is that campers seem to be a lot more prominent and I don't really like how they've handled the migrating hosts screen (this one isn't such a big deal though). Haven't really encountered any spawn problems and I love every map I've played so far for both the layout and the colour palette. Maybe it's just because MW3 was such a big disappointment Multiplayer-wise, but I'm feeling this one is a lot more refined and probably going to end up being my favourite CoD overall.

Edited by Cornagandarub

My playstation froze at least 10 times in 3 hours of online gaming.

Lag in every other Map but Nuketown.

Nuketown being just a copy paste map of the last one... I felt ashamed in their place.

Emblem Creator freezes my PS3...

These things are usually normal when COD comes out the first days.

Still i feel I shouldnt be paying 60 euro's in a store to play half assed games i m ending up kicked out of.

Other Complaints... Guns are boring... Really boring.

The sound effects sound all the same.

I feel like my gun is shooting rubber pellets instead of bullets.

MP7... everybody already uses this gun... because its powerfull ofcourse.

No open roads on the map, its all corners and small hallways... Why?

Wild Cards Suck.

Challenges menu has been raped.

MAPS are boring too. There's always One chocking point... with a shitload of campers guarding it.

(Smoke nade MMS Scope that bitch)

Killstreaks are boring and take long to achieve... I dont feel that yet.

Wager matches with no Wagers??? :s

Its fun to play but still... come on?

Are you guys over there at Treyarch Serious?

Edited by The JaynSaw