I'm Starting This Game Today

This game is awesome, i have it since 2008 and like 2 weeks ago i started playing again, the campaign is hard on veteran, really hard, there r glitchs if u want it easy but u should try it the normal way first :p, online is very good and nazi zombies its like a new game :D hope u enjoy it

'Zombie trophies' are DLC only, the campaign is the main bulk of trophies and a couple of piss easy online trophies are required for the Platinum. You'll need the DLC if you want the 100% recognition. :)

It is a tough game, but a great game too. You'll pull your hair out for sure, but when those trophies start pinging, you'll get a great feeling of achievement.

Always seem to hear about this being a tough game, particularly the Nazi Zombies. I'll be relying on the experience of all you who proceeded me. Thanks in advance.

That's what were all here for mate, good luck and dont give up!

OK, i've been at it for a week now. I can honestly say "this game lives up to the hype". Veteran Difficulty has some really, really TOUGH sections.

I started with recruit, then did a regular run through. I'm currently on my Veteran run through at "Breaking Point", assaulting Shuri Castle. Generally this is a good game, and any true gamer should have it in his or her Library. And just like virtually every game out there, it has it's flaws. Mainly the programing that allows for four grenades to land in the same damn spot. Certainly keeps you on your toes (lol). For anyone that hasn't played this one yet, borrow it from a friend or go out and buy it, it's that GOOD.

And don't listen to the naysayer's, Veteran Difficulty is playable, in fact it's downright enjoyable. "Ring of Steel" mission, is the most fun i've had since KZ2. On Veteran that is, on the lower difficulties it's downright easy. By the same token, I found "Burn 'Em Out" to be very hard indeed, and that damn burning house in "Vendetta", UGH!

I just finished Veteran. Heart of the Reich is some tough ****. You must exercise patience. Focus on the tiny, tiny, barely perceptible heads or helmets sticking up from time to time behind far away cover. That's how I did it. I'm sure other strategies have been stated and i'm sure those work as well.

I can sincerely say I now know the meaning of the term "Rain Grenades".

Gonna finish up the last three trophies and then do the online for my Platinum. I can see myself buying the DLC for this. It's that good.

Alright, y'all not gonna believe this, but i'm havin a really hard time getting the "Ruthless" trophy, the one that requires you to kill 15 Germans while mounted on a tank turret. I think the trick lies in the gunsight. Once i get that figured out I should be able to kill the required number.