Nazi zombies map packs

Are these map packs worth the money because i only have one other friend that still plays the zombie packs and he said that u half to have atleast four people who know what they're doing,i just got the platinum because i got tired of all the cheaters on modern warfare and would like to get 100% on this game

well it strongly depends on if you like the multiplayer just have in mind that alot of people play nazi zombies especially the map pack 3 but as far as the mult. is concerned i see a lot of players leave when there is a map pack stage next

Are these map packs worth the money because i only have one other friend that still plays the zombie packs and he said that u half to have atleast four people who know what they're doing,i just got the platinum because i got tired of all the cheaters on modern warfare and would like to get 100% on this game

http://gamercards.exophase.com/1181.png

If you enjoyed the original zombie level + have a friend to play with, they're definitely worth getting. The 3 new maps are a big step up and for me, were worth the investment.

Granted there are some loonies who'll ruin your game, but that's the nature of online team gaming....

I suggest buying map pack 2 and 3. Shi no numa and Der riese is the best ones

If you going for 100% just buy all the map packs

Though Der Riese has the WORST random players ever

If you ever on Nazi Zombies gimme PM i'll always play with you :D

PSN: Djkb

I was online playing Nazi zombie mode in the map packs last night, there are still a lot of people who play them.

The new zombie maps are a lot of fun and have some new features, like the ability to upgrade weapons. If you liked the original Nazi zombie map then the map pack levels would be worth the money.

I kinda wished they seperated the zombie maps from the MP maps and sold Zombie maps at a lower price, because that's all I got the map packs for and it ended up costing alot considering some of the MP maps I never touched once. Shi No Numa (Map Pack 2) is my favorite, followed by Der Riese (Map Pack 3) and then Zombie Verrukt (Map Pack 1)