Quick MP Question

I have only been playing the MP in this game for about 2 weeks and one that I have noticed is that I am getting a lot of invites to random players lobbies. Just out of curiosity I joined one of them since they sent me about 5 within a minute, and it was for a private match of Infected. So my question is does this happen to everyone, or are they just inviting me since I am basically new to the game and a lower rank and they think they can just dominate me in a private match for some reason?

I have only been playing the MP in this game for about 2 weeks and one that I have noticed is that I am getting a lot of invites to random players lobbies. Just out of curiosity I joined one of them since they sent me about 5 within a minute, and it was for a private match of Infected. So my question is does this happen to everyone, or are they just inviting me since I am basically new to the game and a lower rank and they think they can just dominate me in a private match for some reason?

Better yet, ignore them unless you want to enter a lobby full of boosters.

Seriously, stay away unless you know the person.

I have been playing BO zombies and multiplayer recently, and whenever I do extremely well and usually surpass the others in the lobby (90% of the time) I receive random invites.

This started back in late 2009 when I started playing Call of Duty 4 multiplayer, and unless I actually am great online friends with the person or am bored AND know what gamemode they might be inviting me to, then I just ignore them.

I have also received random Friend Requests from people during/after a match, of which contain no message. Normally I delete the requests outright and block but occasionally I ask why.

The usual response is either "Oh, you're really good blah blah", and another response is along the lines of "Fine, don't add me then".

Really the only reason people want to add you/invite you is that they can see how good you are stats-wise (which isn't very accurate especially if you had the account for years and you haven't reset the stats), or so that you play with them.

Sometimes they try to hack you to make you have -1000000000xp or Prestige 10 or whatever, but that is usually only in Call of Duty 4 nowadays (mainly the deranking).

I know, i'm prestige eight I think, got around a 4.6 K/D ratio and I get around two or three random invites per hour. I'm usually playing infected and do reasonably well, I just ignore them all. Nine times out of ten they either want to challenge you to a 1v1 because their penis is feeling a little small today, or they think because you did so well you'll help them out in the long run playing a match, not thinking that you're all in the same boat in infected.

It really annoys me when they invite you, you accept, then they automatically assume you want to play their favourite game mode.