Spawning Malfunction?!

I'm not sure if this has already been said (not looked at every single page)

It seems like the spawning system is not working or there is a glitch! Has anyone else come across, where you always spawn right next to or infront of the enemy?

Almost everytime I have played this game I have ended up spawning infront of them and BANG! I'm dead straight away. I do sometimes get a lucky shot but most of the time don't have time to turn around :(

They really need to sort this out? Unless its just I'm very unlucky.

Thanks good to finally join the COD world.

I've not really played MW3 lots, when I have kept spawning next to someone. Thought your meant to spawn away not right next to someone. It don't happen on MW or MW2.

This game just seems to have lots of glitches.

Thanks good to finally join the COD world.

I've not really played MW3 lots, when I have kept spawning next to someone. Thought your meant to spawn away not right next to someone. It don't happen on MW or MW2.

This game just seems to have lots of glitches.

Yeah, it was good in COD4, not that bad in MW2 but it got pretty bad in Black Ops (I think) and drastically got worse in MW3.

Spawns were practically perfect in CoD4. They seemed a bit off in MW2 but nowhere near as bad as MW3's spawns. I'd say your best bet would be to play Search and Destroy or Demolition or some other gamemode. Maybe give Infected a try, it's quite fun but really easy to boost stats there..

Wow! This is ridiculous now...

Been playing TD and after I die once, I end up spawning and walking into someone. Everytime I spawn there is either someone behind me or next to me.

Its the same in kill confirmed. I did get lucky once, killed someone turned around put a claymore down and I saw someone spawn infront of my claymore and die haha

MW3 has major spawn problems!!:mad:

Have they just forget about the spawning or is it the maps are making it random. Not had this problem in any other CoD game.

The makers of MW3 changed the spawns so it would make more faster gameplay. I used to have a picture comparing MW3 spawns to other CoDs spawns but I don't have it anymore. I'll try to explain it.

The spawns in MW3 make it so you spawn close to your enemies and so you don't have a "base" where you always spawn. In other CoDs, there was a "base" where you would always spawn. If the enemy went to close to your spawn, your spawn would "flip". This idea of Spawn "bases" and "flips" is kind of present in MW3 but not as much as the other games.

Hope I explained this in a simple way. Wish I still had the picture.

The makers of MW3 changed the spawns so it would make more faster gameplay. I used to have a picture comparing MW3 spawns to other CoDs spawns but I don't have it anymore. I'll try to explain it.

The spawns in MW3 make it so you spawn close to your enemies and so you don't have a "base" where you always spawn. In other CoDs, there was a "base" where you would always spawn. If the enemy went to close to your spawn, your spawn would "flip". This idea of Spawn "bases" and "flips" is kind of present in MW3 but not as much as the other games.

Hope I explained this in a simple way. Wish I still had the picture.

Yeah I know what you mean about the "base" and spawn "flipping". If your team got to their base it would change to the other side of the map so you didnt end up SPAWN TRAPPING:mad:

Why the hell did they change this and how could they have not found this would be a problem during beta phase

Your best bet to avoid people spawning on you is to play search and destroy. I stopped playing my favorite game modes because of the spawn system.

I did exactly the same, got so sick of people spawning up next to me in CTF and kill confirmed, that it was just easier playing S&D. Until I played in Dome, ran over to their inside spawn, and got killed by a guy spawning up in front of me. Fun times!

I might have said this eariler, but imo the spawns go great to not very good starting from the top respectively:

MW1

Black Ops

MW2

MW3

As you'd probably noticed, the spawns got worse with each new installment of the MW series.

Play a little of FFA and you will see it.

Yeah, play a little of any game mode and you should notice it.

Today I played a little MW2 with a friend who doesn't own MW3....and it was bizarre. I was constantly paranoid about checking my back, thinking the spawns would screw me and I'd get shot from behind--but it never happened.

Refreshing to say the least.