XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > C (PS3) > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Old 02-29-2012, 04:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default Post Your Infected Stories Here!!!

Well, I'll go first...

Start of the game, I run to an open spot [Seatown (Market)] and proceed to shoot the air to lure the enemy. Kill him 7 times and get the All Perks and Proficencies killstreak and proceed to the awesome-st spot ever. You know the big arch where people camp on? There is grass below (Next to the single market stall). I double :traingle:'d there for 3:30 minutes, and won 1 to 17. Trolol. Lolol. Lol.

How about you guys?
Old 02-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Rockets Must Have Died   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

my neighbors and I always play together. pretty sure we were trendsetters for a day on Arkaden. we camped on the back ledge by ourselves and 3 rounds of that map later and the entire room camped there

also many instances when I'm the last survivor and Iake it from one side of the map to the other without dying

That is Thursday, September 5th, 2013!!
Doug-E-Fresh1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I believe I killed the same guy 5 times in a row, was quite funny :P
We were with like 8 players, so within 30 seconds it was like 4v4.
I kept killing that guy.
I need to watch my theater, if I really killed him 5 times :P
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

On arkaden me and some random were camping up by that glass corridor with the pictures of the women on the walls. He watched the small ledge entrance and I watched the corridor. We survived the whole game and it was 2 - 16 at the end.

Another one was the striker jug one. I was the last on eleft and I was just running away as I had no ammo whatsoever, got a 14 kill streak just knifing.

Sig and Avatar by RED_REBEL44

Last edited by Harry94_; 02-29-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
On arkaden me and some random were camping up by that glass corridor with the pictures of the women on the walls. He watched the small ledge entrance and I watched the corridor. We survived the whole game and it was 2 - 16 at the end.

Another one was the striker jug one. I was the last when left and I was just running away as I had no ammo whatsoever, got a 14 kill streak just knifing.
Yeah that sucks as jug, very low ammo.
Knifing can be very dangerous, you are very slow with the heavy suit :P
But a 14 killstreak is really good
Old 02-29-2012, 12:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
Yeah that sucks as jug, very low ammo.
Knifing can be very dangerous, you are very slow with the heavy suit :P
But a 14 killstreak is really good
I was in that tiny room and kept knifing the guys running in, I hate the jug mode though.

Their strikers are pretty dangerous when many are shooting you, all you can do is knife as the python ammo runs out so fast.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
I was in that tiny room and kept knifing the guys running in, I hate the jug mode though.

Their strikers are pretty dangerous when many are shooting you, all you can do is knife as the python ammo runs out so fast.
That's true, even 2 of them can take you out pretty quick.
I mostly use the XM25, but that gun is actually pretty useless :S
Being the first infected really sucks there, you don't stand a chance alone.

I remember I played Striker V Jug in Hardhat and I knifed the last jug, he was in the little room with 1 doorway and a window, and I just rushed there, everyone died, every barrel exploded, then I knifed him. Final kill

Later I realised it isn't that special, I knifed like 3 more jugs after that.
I think you can kill them with 3 knifes or so?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Events Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
That's true, even 2 of them can take you out pretty quick.
I mostly use the XM25, but that gun is actually pretty useless :S
Being the first infected really sucks there, you don't stand a chance alone.

I remember I played Striker V Jug in Hardhat and I knifed the last jug, he was in the little room with 1 doorway and a window, and I just rushed there, everyone died, every barrel exploded, then I knifed him. Final kill

Later I realised it isn't that special, I knifed like 3 more jugs after that.
I think you can kill them with 3 knifes or so?
I think it's about 5 knifed and they die (full health).

Old 02-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Getting a number of MOABs (legit of course) and getting a few nasty messages, always a good laugh, I always seem to get most on either Carbon, Village, or Mission.

And then theres stopping the MOAB boosters and watching them rage, had 3 sets of boosters in the same lobby last night and they all quit after me and my party stopped them .
Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Events Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawra View Post
Getting a number of MOABs (legit of course) and getting a few nasty messages, always a good laugh, I always seem to get most on either Carbon, Village, or Mission.

And then theres stopping the MOAB boosters and watching them rage, had 3 sets of boosters in the same lobby last night and they all quit after me and my party stopped them .
That's always fun. If you think there's boosting, just look on the mini map at anybody standing still and go towards them.

I went right up behind one and waited until he had 23 kills, then killed him