XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > C (PS3) > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default MW3 Multiplayer Sucks

I didn't like MW3 Multipayer. The graphics sucked and the maps were to big, I prefer Black Ops Multiplayer better. The Campaign mode and Special Ops was good but overall this over hyped game was a huge disapointment. What do you think?
Old 02-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I think you're better off posting this in here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/cal...ng-thread.html

Old 02-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB415 View Post
I didn't like MW3 Multipayer. The graphics sucked and the maps were to big, I prefer Black Ops Multiplayer better. The Campaign mode and Special Ops was good but overall this over hyped game was a huge disapointment. What do you think?
The maps too big? Think you're the first to complain about that
Old 02-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leepangfu View Post
The maps too big? Think you're the first to complain about that
I was thinking the same thing...if anything it's snipers complaining the maps are too small for sniping. Also, you can't really compare Black Ops (Treyarch) to MW3 (Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer).

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 02-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

The maps are way to small for snipers, there's buildings and stuff in the way all the time.

Not one map is 'big' imo

Sig and Avatar by TheFlyingToaster
Old 02-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Well this is my least favorite Modern Warfare as far as MP goes. I didn't enjoy BOPS MP all that much but it was a lot more unique.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

The maps are tiny, what are you talking about? o_O

Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite
Old 02-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Progenitor_xX View Post
I think you're better off posting this in here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/cal...ng-thread.html
I did post their to Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
I was thinking the same thing...if anything it's snipers complaining the maps are too small for sniping. Also, you can't really compare Black Ops (Treyarch) to MW3 (Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer).
This was the first Modern Warfare game i have ever played, I never played MW1 OR MW2. I got caught up in the hype and got it but it was a waste of $. I sold it on ebay after 3 weeks Lol.

Last edited by Rawra; 02-24-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB415 View Post
I did post their to Lol
Then making this thread wasn't needed, keep the bitching in the bitching thread, thanks .
Closed Thread