XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > C (PS3) > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Old 05-08-2011, 04:40 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgrum View Post
Why don't we stop making these rumored threads?
We all know there is going to a new COD this year, OH This just in, Breaking News, there will be another Call of Duty next Year........SHOCKER
Did you read the thread dumb ass? We know there will be a new CoD every year but don't know if it will be MW3 or a totally new CoD game. Before you post read the thread and stop trying to be a smart ass.
james123193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

well its just going to be another half assed job, another generic FPS with crazy action, stupid plot, just mp and a bunch of noobs like mw2. black ops's story was decent at least, while mw2 was stupid

Every film I ever watched:
http://letterboxd.com/dda1996a/
Credit goes to blackfalc0n for this awesome signature!
dda1996a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Will be keeping an eye on OPMUK now, not sure if I should be excited about another COD because BO was that shit but MW1 (and 2 slightly) was the best COD and I'll want to finish the storyline.
Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

Battlefield 3 will blow MW3 out of the water. If its MW it will get noob tubed,quick scoped and hacked.

Eh thats virtual life >_>
Old 05-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #15 (permalink)

If it is MW3, they'll have their usual COD fans buying the game but the gameplay won't stand a chance against Battlefield 3.

Most Recent Platinums
X-Men: Destiny
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
Valo23MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Silver
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valo23MO View Post
If it is MW3, they'll have their usual COD fans buying the game but the gameplay won't stand a chance against Battlefield 3.
Have you played either of the games yet? No.
So don't judge them until we can play them both.
I swear the battlefield/ cod fanboyism is going to be worse than the console wars
Old 05-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManUtdFan View Post
Have you played either of the games yet? No.
So don't judge them until we can play them both.
I swear the battlefield/ cod fanboyism is going to be worse than the console wars
No.
I have played MW2 and BO. They both sucked. I thought the customization in BO would be cool... but I was wrong.
Frostbite is pretty wicked but amped up should annihilate. The footage so far looks promising.
I could be wrong about the coming games but I doubt it. Either way, you need to chill.

Most Recent Platinums
X-Men: Destiny
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
Valo23MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

Exclamation

People come here to discuss with other enthusiasts about the games they love, only to find people that would bash upon a game they didn't like and ruin the mood for others that did/do like it. Your right to have your own opinion but people need to learn when and how to properly share it with others and if it would be the right choice to even share it at all.

I'd be a liar if I didn't say how sick I am getting of people making false stereotypes of Call of Duty players. I'm way past being a child and it's really getting on my nerves when someone calls me that just because I play Modern Warfare 2.

Back to the topic
, I'm not sure what he means with Ghost being iconic. He didn't do much more for me than Gaz did and that too was minimal. He's not much more special just because he wears a balaclava with a skull on it. Perhaps for the people that read the comic he'd be more iconic but even then why wouldn't he be as nobody else from the series had their own comic.

Wasn't it already confirmed that Sledgehammer would do the SP, Raven the MP and Infinity Ward the maps? I seem to recall so at least.

I'm a shooter enthusiast and can't wait to add this one to my collection, there aren't many games anymore that manage to get that feeling going for me anymore but perhaps that's because PSN is down.
Baloth is offline   Reply With Quote