Can't play MW2!! :(

Well for me at least since last 3 weeks i can't log in on MW2. Was such a good time when i first play this game. Just hope the next CoD can be so fun as MW2 was.

Just to get this topic alive, share your best moments on comments.

[spoiler=ghost]* A minute´s silence for Ghost death *

Edited by Bounty V

Played it over at my cousin's house yesterday. MP is working fine...maybe its only for some countries?

But on the matter of this old game, definitely loved the SO missions. Almost 3 starred all of 'em again with my cousin in one session. Only took about 4-5 hours and we only needed two missions from Echo. Ahhh the old days.

• 3 months later...
A hacked piece of shit right now. But yeah, still going! I miss it back when I enjoyed the game :(

Yeah, I wish I'd known about that before. I picked up a used copy for the game night and decided to get in some practice since I hadn't played in 3 years or so. 2nd game I joined I jumped from level 26 to level 70... :mad: I'm kinda pissed about that. Also kinda mad the game doesn't have a server browser, I'd forgotten that.

• 1 month later...

I quit playing COD forever ago, I hate the entire series. But if I were to pick a COD that gives good memories. It's this one, lots of good fun on this one. The only two things that bug me about COD. Is the online, & the storyline. The online is full of arrogance and ignorance. Everyone brags about how good they are, and then they refer to themselves as "gamers" let me tell you this, if all you do is play COD you are no where close to a "gamer". And of course the storyline, don't get me wrong the story is fine, but all the COD story's are just about the same. There's always some sort of crazy leader who wants to cause WWIII or just end the world. It's a adventurous story. But when treyarch and infinity ward make the same story over and over again. Come on now. That's just pathetic.

The whole COD series for me is a dead 4/10 nothing is to fun. Maybe a little entertaining to cure your overwhelming Boredom. But that's all.

Edited by quopi

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
This was (is) my absolute favourite Call of Duty game for multiplayer. I'm afraid of starting it up again after a few years absence as I don't want to taint the memories that I have of it.

I played last couple weeks and it not too terrible. Most games are still fine, and is pretty much the same as I remember it. There aren't a huge amount of hacked lobbies or anything, more just people using aimbot but they're easily avoidable and most of the time the people still suck at the game. If you're trying to play anything outside of TDM though you might have issues finding games.