Question about Veteran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm just curious how the difficulty trophies work, I know they are non-stackable, but do you need to play from start to finish or just load up the last mission and beat that on the difficulties you haven't done?

I know the answer should be obvious, but on PSN Profiles the top 3 people who have Platted the game (I am sure there are a lot more than that), got there Veteran, Hardened and Regular trophies within 30-40 minutes. How is that even possible? That's why I'm thinking maybe you can beat the game on say Regular, then load up the final mission of Veteran and finish it to get your Veteran trophy.

Edited by JHChiBulls

I'm just curious how the difficulty trophies work, I know they are non-stackable, but do you need to play from start to finish or just load up the last mission and beat that on the difficulties you haven't done?

I know the answer should be obvious, but on PSN Profiles the top 3 people who have Platted the game (I am sure there are a lot more than that), got there Veteran, Hardened and Regular trophies within 30-40 minutes. How is that even possible? That's why I'm thinking maybe you can beat the game on say Regular, then load up the final mission of Veteran and finish it to get your Veteran trophy.

From start to finish.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Yup...stupid zombies is the only reason i will never plat blops 1 and 2...i just cant stand that mode...ughhh

I would take either over a hair pulling veteran run that has no health regen or health pickups.

Only need the vet and hardened for at but i aint even guna try that shit...

I let the fear of veteran difficulty hold me back from playing and playing this game for over a year and I started it 6 days ago and am only a few chapters away from the plat. I will admit there was a lot of screaming and possibly a few near broke. Controllers but when I'm done it will be 1 of my proudest plats