possible help for "veteran glitch"

I had the problem like most where one of the trophies didnt unlock for completing the certain levels on veteran, mine was SOG and the Defector, and for some reason this stopped me from getting the one for beating the whole game on veteran.

i wasnt about to re-do every level to find out what was wrong.

i went back and did the Defector to get the level specific trophy and once i got it the other still didnt pop up. so i checked it, for some reason on U.S.D.D and Revelations (the two levels that involve absolutly no shooting) they didnt get counted on my first play through so i loaded up level select watched the Boring scene and all the talking and pop it came up :)

sp before you start throwing full wine bottles at your TV go back and play those two cuz if you check the trophies no where does it actually say you need to beat those on Veteran to get a trophy but they do count for the overall game

I have the same problem with Cold Warrior and tried to do defector once again. Still no trophy. SOG was pain for the first so I don't even wanna think what a pain in the ass would this mission be while playing it again. Treyarch should patch this, I feel cheated...