Zombie Records

DylanVylan

i guess i'm starting this thread as a place where people can complain, talk about and just generally share their adventures in zombies and breaking records.

... if people are as hardcore into record breaking as the next person.

For the better part of this year my group of gamers has been in a really over dramatic competition with another group of gamers who are all on our friends lists. my group has been at the top and it wasn't just until yesterday, after many months, that we lost a record and the gloating has been ridiculous.

while i find zombies tremendously fun i sometimes find it really taxing to keep playing for hours and hours trying to crush a record that took 5 or more hours to set.

like i said... i hope people will share their opinion on this as a whole but also maybe share some specific stories of things that have happened along the way.

my favorite scenes i have had many of are the very daring rescues of fallen team mates. i find nothing as exciting as the quick and dramatic rivivals that can happen late into a game.

I once saved a partner when he was literally 0.01 seconds from dying in last stand. As for records, I used the "Five Table Glitch" to achieve over round 100 solo, though it took a while. The round 100 got reset though, so I just play normally and my record solo is close to 30.

In Call of the Dead me and my m8 legit got above level 34, could have went well

longer as we had our running routes all sorted out! However getting to those levels took 4-5hours and we just deliberately died due to boredom! This was well over a year ago. Last night had a go at zombies after a long lay-off and couldn't even get jugg lol.

In Call of the Dead me and my m8 legit got above level 34, could have went well

longer as we had our running routes all sorted out! However getting to those levels took 4-5hours and we just deliberately died due to boredom! This was well over a year ago. Last night had a go at zombies after a long lay-off and couldn't even get jugg lol.

yeah it can hurt sometimes to have to play for 5 or more hours to break a decent record.. and nothing is worse than coming back from a break to some terribly failing rounds.

My friend and I have made it to at least round 30 on every zombies map besides Nacht der Untoten and DOA. On the leaderboards, though, it will say MY record is round 21 on Verruckt. This is not true. Two of my friends and myself made it to the end of round 29 on Verruckt and then my dumbass connection gave out and I got disconnected. They made it to round 32. I just say I made it round 30 anyways cause that was just bulshit LOL XD

• 1 month later...

Beware of the Doctor!

SOLO i made it to 76 on kino, took 2 weeks obviously i only played like a few hrs a day since you can pause, but i didnt die i just got bored and wanted to play other games so turned it off not to mention PS3 was getting no rest.

MP is a lot, a lot harder depending on how many people play, kino is my best MP record 47, and i have been to 40+ many times. Yet again we didnt die, the game started to lag so we decided to die and take the score, could have easily made it to 50+

These days i, we, plan for long games if in fact we up to braking the record. Also i can get to 40+ in less then 4hrs with 2ppl, its all about how you walk the level, guns, points, kills none matter in high rounds.

Reviving a down teammate on the stage in Kino.

From the Projection Room with the Ballistic Knife. :D

I find that hard to believe, Ballistic Knife only heals from a certain distance and if you too far it don't work, it turns green to let you know if it will work, it's only like 2m 3m away from the downed.