Trophy "Tower of Babble" thread (Zombies - NOT a Boosting Thread!))

klujma

So this looks like worst trophy in bo2 for now, discuss here about this trophy and share tips !

You need 5 parts - Meteor and card, its right at the start after you open door turn left and in the hole is meteor, turn left again and there is a card

Than you need a table - Its in the walkway with M16 or in the room with tombstone

Card reader: Next to random box location in town or next to refrigerator in the farm.

Radio: Garage in 2nd area on the shelf or in nacht der untoten. THIS is just part of this trophy, i dont know how to continue.

It has to be played on original difficulty!

Kiid01 shared this guide: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae8WB3uOxGg&feature=player_embedded]Call of Duty: Black Ops II - 'Tower of Babble' Achievement / Trophy Video Guide - YouTube[/ame]

So it seems you dont need any parts :o, so for what they are? And do i really need 4 players ???

Edited by klujma

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to love and hate doing this. So much work, but I find it rewarding. I do not have time for theory, but it seems to be that the title "Tower of Babble" is referring to the Tower of Babel. So maybe some Illuminati connection? Also possibly some radio tower connection? From all I can find pre-release, this is pretty much the only picture related to the easter egg, so spoilers ahead maybe? Here is a website link.

Tower of Babel Easter Egg - Black Ops 2 Forum - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Forums

EDIT: Found a forum post describing the easter egg much better, this has spoilers.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tranzit-easter-egg.813764/

Edited by Crazafon
More Links

where does it say original difficulty?

When you pick the mode, you'll be taken to the lobby menu. In there is the difficulty setting.

Honestly, if you have done the zombies trophies before there is no need to put it on easy. If not, well I guess you'll have to get used to the original difficulty to do the trophy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYZp7_1Ufp0&feature=plcp]Black Ops 2: Tower of Babble Walkthrought Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

People are saying you actually need 4 people for this easter egg this guy could be full of shit.

I have cracked half the egg myself without looking at videos and now ive noticed its alot longer than i thought originally.

Edited by SmithyReborn86

Black Ops 2: Tower of Babble Walkthrought Part 2 - YouTube

People are saying you actually need 4 people for this easter egg this guy could be full of shit.

I have cracked half the egg myself without looking at videos and now ive noticed its alot longer than i thought originally.

Yeah you have to be on 4 players team though only one can solve the puzzle

but the rest can have the trophy as well.tryied it on my xbox acc. but it took me long time so I might need assistance in ps3

The easter egg looks simple enough! Hardest part about it is getting the connection and 4 half decent willing to listen players lol!

Thanks! I'll try this.

Does anyone know how he can take that many hits from a zombie without having juggernaut?

Dont have a clue. even playing a custom match on easy 2 hits and your down!

Edited by MTURNER1985

I thought Turbine and Shield couldn't be equipped together. At 6:30 in the video, the top right player uses his turbine, so he can't have the shield on him. And then gets hit like 4 times. Also, nobody has the shield on their back.

He probably hacked the game. He should have mentioned that in the video description seeing how he disabled comments like a jackass.