XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > C (PS3) > Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 12:53 PM   #501 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
Haha no problem

I'm looking into hosting another regular game night on a weekday so members unable to attend Sunday nights due to their schedules get a chance to play. That said, I will cater this game night for them (assuming I'm available when they are) and anyone is welcome to come. These weekday game nights will not be 'mandatory'; by that I mean you don't have to tell me that you can't make it, and you won't get a "1 missed" towards the 3 consecutive game nights in a row. I'll post more on this again when the details are finalized.
That's a good plan, Although the MW3 Perma-Chat was a good idea too, I don't think it really works the same way as the BF3 one does...

Sunday's are usually pretty busy for me, so a weekday one would probably be better, Although I'm not sure how busy I will be on those days too xD

I'll work something out

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 01-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #502 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukezordz View Post
That's a good plan, Although the MW3 Perma-Chat was a good idea too, I don't think it really works the same way as the BF3 one does...

Sunday's are usually pretty busy for me, so a weekday one would probably be better, Although I'm not sure how busy I will be on those days too xD

I'll work something out
I think 1 reason is when people play, who they play with, and how many people are in the MW3 clan compared to BF3. The chat is definitely still used - I use it every day along with some other members so feel free to hop in and tag along

-edit-

Wow, 500th post!

-edit-

Weekday game night update:

I have sent you all a message on PSN explaining in detail the game night thoughts, and asking what time during the week works best for you. If you don't reply, then I can't accurately set a time for the game night, which defeats the purpose altogether. Cheers!

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)

Last edited by Bounty V; 01-24-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:49 PM   #503 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

I just got ELITE, and wouldn't mind joining the clan...

PSN ID: slammajamma28
COD or FPS EXPERIENCE: Played each CoD extensively since CoD4.
MIC: Have it, but usually choose to leave it off since I like to listen to music while gaming.
BOOSTING: Not a fan
GLORY STORIES: Sometimes I'm awesome. Sometimes I suck. I once went 33-0 on Hardhat, but then the servers messed up and lost my progress... so I lost that 33 streak on the leader board.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #504 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
I just got ELITE, and wouldn't mind joining the clan...

PSN ID: slammajamma28
Alright cool! I've added you to the list, and you should see a friend request shortly. Make sure to post a comment on our clan page (link found in first post of thread) when you have a chance and I'll get you into that as well. As of right now our next game night is this Sunday at 7PM GMT. I'll probably send out reminders Friday or Saturday.

-edit-

Elite clan invite sent. Elite's hinky so if you don't see an invite let me know.

Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)

Last edited by Bounty V; 01-25-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #505 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

okay so I have finally reached the 100th post. At long last I'm eligible to apply into PS3T MW3 Clan. Right? Right???

So here is my application:

PSN ID: long2905

COD or FPS EXPERIENCE: I played a bunch of FPS and TPS actually, Halo, CoD, BF3, Gears, Killzone and various other. I'm currently on prestige 2 level 76.

MIC: Check! I got the Sony Playstation Wireless Headset so it should be suffice right?

BOOSTING: Sure, just ask and if i have the time i would have, since i would eventually have to ask the same thing :P

LOCATION: Pacific time, mostly in the weekend, but can get a few match on in the evening during weekdays. I tend to play at least 1 hour, at worst 3-4 hours :P.

GLORY STORIES: Umm not much, I once got a nuke in MW2, does that count?

I am also an ELITE premium member since the game launched so there may or may not be benefit if you add me to the clan :P
Old 01-25-2012, 12:51 AM   #506 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon290513 View Post
okay so I have finally reached the 100th post. At long last I'm eligible to apply into PS3T MW3 Clan. Right? Right???

So here is my application:

PSN ID: long2905

I am also an ELITE premium member since the game launched so there may or may not be benefit if you add me to the clan :P
Yeah man, grats on 100 posts - you're now in the clan! We can definitely put that Founder xp to good use, and it'll bring us closer to the highly touted clan level 10 (yellow clan tag). I've added you to the list and you should see a friend request shortly. Please post a comment on our Elite clan page (link found on first page of thread) when you have a chance and I'll get you into that as well.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:36 AM   #507 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

request received and accepted! thanks a ton! looking forward to my first game night with the clan
Old 01-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #508 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Accepted your friend request.

I'm quite honestly surprised there aren't more people who have ELITE and want to join the PS3T clan...
Old 01-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #509 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
Accepted your friend request.

I'm quite honestly surprised there aren't more people who have ELITE and want to join the PS3T clan...
There have been quite a few, but they didn't have 100 posts, or had been a member of the site for a month.

Looks like we have some new patches for MW3 before our next game night. Full details here. From what I can read, there might be a slight reduction of lag EU players experience when we're on NA servers.

Last edited by Bounty V; 01-26-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #510 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Patch looks good! I'm so sick of the FMG akimbos!