$49.99 on PSN Store? Wow.

• 2 months later...
I got Declassified bundled with my Vita 2 Christmas' ago and I have not even touched it lol. Was playing Persona 4 Golden and Mortal Kombat instead. :whistle:

Seeing Yosuke as your avatar reminded me that I paid $19 for Persona 4 Golden. Following that logic, in a world where P4G is only worth $19, Declassified should come bundled with a few hundred dollars in order to be worth it, not even for free. Let alone for $50. :rolleyes:

As previously mentioned, Gamestop had it for $10 this past weekend and I finally picked it up. It definitely seems worth that. I'm enjoying it. Hostiles mode is pretty tough.

I just think digital game pricing is a joke in general. I want to buy the Resistance PSP game to play on Vita. I have it for PSP but hated only one stick. But it's still $15. Lame.

As previously mentioned, Gamestop had it for $10 this past weekend and I finally picked it up. It definitely seems worth that. I'm enjoying it. Hostiles mode is pretty tough.

I just think digital game pricing is a joke in general. I want to buy the Resistance PSP game to play on Vita. I have it for PSP but hated only one stick. But it's still $15. Lame.

Oh just wait until you try playing through some of the missions on veteran and try for the no damage and 4 2k1b trophies and try not to want to toss your vita through a wall. ;)

• 6 months later...