create a challenge???

when i go to this option it says a challenge has not been created and to play any of the shooting gallery modes-i have all gold on quick draw and still cant do a challenge-help please!!!!

edit-so its really simple lol after a single player gallery it asks you if you want to create a challenge by pressing square-

Edited by DA PAUL

Hi, the best thing to do is :

First play survival 2 and touch anything, you'll be dead after one minute. at the screen when you can choose replay or quit, you can use the square button in order to creating a defy. Choose score, kills and an other choice.

Now you can play this defy and you just have to kill one wolf and touch anything else. Just repeat this 15 times and you'll have the 3 trophies :dance:

Sorry for the english, I'm a french guy ;)

• 2 months later...
Hi, the best thing to do is :

First play survival 2 and touch anything, you'll be dead after one minute. at the screen when you can choose replay or quit, you can use the square button in order to creating a defy. Choose score, kills and an other choice.

Now you can play this defy and you just have to kill one wolf and touch anything else. Just repeat this 15 times and you'll have the 3 trophies :dance:

^

This is spot on, :applause: but just to clarify after each succesful attempt you must exit back to the main menu in order to get the autosave function also i believe "defy" means challenge

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...