Gallery Tips

Gallery Tips: Difficulty affects the galleries as well. Metered Health enemies are not as often in Easy Settings; however, points are fewer. Hard setting the points / levels add up quicker...

Survival - USE EASY SETTING. memorize where the animals come from, especially the predators. For some reason this game allows predators to attack from 20 feet away. Also memorize on each lap what animals hold the perks. Perks are your best friend. Especially slow motion and health. Slow motion frees you about 20 seconds and the time still ticks normally.

Trek - Use Hard Setting (Points accumulate faster). Very easy. Really no help needed here. The best perk for this is 2X. Typically the trek ends around 3:00. Very straight forward.

Quick Draw - Use Hard Setting (Levels accumulate faster)Kill everything and anything as fast as possible. You have a time limit here to get to level 9. The more you kill the more levels you gain, every time you get hit by a predator you lose a level. Each level you gain you get different attributes (ie: wide bullet spread, auto lock-on, infinite ammo, etc...). Flocks of birds are you best friend here. Can likely gain 2-3 levels per flock, depending on the size.

Quick Draw Galley 8 help - First section, immediately hit the arrow to make it point left. Kill the 5 wolves (don't worry if you get hit here, you don't have a level to lose yet). Next sections, kill the wolves that come from left then right, they alternate. At the next sign, hit the arrow to go left again. Dispose of the wolves under the arch and reload. Immediately aim to the fallen tree as a Big Cat Attack will occur. Use all 5 bullets to dispose of him then reload and kill the deer on top. After this you should be at level one. Next there will be another big cat attack, kill him with three shots and then switch to shotgun. Kill the birds in the next area then switch to rifle to kill the deer who come from top left to right. This should get you to level 3. Kill the next three wolves, one is metered so be careful. The next section the wolves come out you quick., especially the one from the front right. After this you will come to a hill with birds. Kill the first flock switch to rifle kill the 3 wolves then back to shotgun for the 2nd and 3rd flock. This should get you to level 6. If not at this point the next beginning section start with 2 flocks (before the bear). Immediately after the flocks there is a quick approaching bear. Since you are at level 6 you will not need to reload. After him starts lap 2, which you should be on level 7. At the start again, this time you are wanting to go to the right. So hit the arrow kill the 5 wolves in the first section. Now going right there will be a close metered wolf. Quickly kill him (2 shots, double power level 8). After this there will be deer up on the right and then deer on the lower left. Kill as many as you can and viola. Level complete! Any questions PM me.

Any questions PM me.

Edited by Goots 88

Excellent post! FWIW, I went through all the galleries (except 6, 7, and 8 on Quick Draw) on easy. For 6, 7, and 8 on Quick Draw, I went on normal. Only had to do Gallery 8 on Quick Draw twice, the rest knock out first try.

Curious, did you use a DS3 or Move?

Actually used the Pro Shot Elite for the 360.

I use both sites for tips and to provide tips to other gamers out there.

Glad you found it helpful.

Gallery 7 is tougher for me-very hectic-animals coming from all directions.Any help please-which ways to go ect.

edit-the abundance of animals was better as even though i didnt start gaining levels till well into it,it worked itself out

Edited by DA PAUL

DS3 USER: Quick Draw Galley 8

i was try on Hard setting, and I spent about 4 hours and still cant get gold...

Because the metre wolves is really hard to kill!

but after 4 hours, i try on normal setting, i just try it without been hit, and i get gold on third trys.

1. use normal setting, first shoot arrow to left, and use rifle shoot first wolves come out from right, when first three wolves come close together switch to shotgun kill three wolve, quickly switch back to rifle to kill left metre wolves, then kill right metre wloves (once rifle bullets running out quickly switch to shotgun, its will end his life before we get hit)

if you get hit its also doesnt matter. but after this you must not get hit. once you get hit.. restart.. during lap1 just shoot your own ways and kill as many as possible, and dont get hit!

2. Just go left again till lap2. and once again we come to first arrow, shoot it to right.

then shoot five wolves again same way as above. now you should have level 4. which include auto target and unlimited bullets. then during lap2 kill as many as possible, and don't get hit, then you will get gold without problem..

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was having a lot of trouble with the first one I did until I read about changing the difficulty to Hard. From then on it was only a couple tries each - just two on Quick Draw 8, ven.

The other thing that I think helped a lot was liberal use of the shotgun, as it seemed faster to switch weapons than reload early on without the bonuses. Even if the game yells at you for using it against wolves, it's better than getting attacked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd advice you to do all gallery challenges before starting quick draws... because the levels are the same and you'll be familiar with them as you do your quick draw run. Went through all quick draw in 1:20-1:30, except quick draw 8, which is quite stupid because it's much slower and there's not so much birds as in other levels. But managed to get platinum on that too, so not too hard... as all you need is gold and the time limit for that is 4:15.

And yes, Move controller helps a LOT... at least that was the case for me. :o

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

If anybody finds the hard difficulty left > left > right strategy is just not working for them i recommend trying an alternative.

Quick Draw 8, play medium difficulty and go Right > Right on the first round, then shoot the sign at the start of the second lap to go Right again. If you managed to keep a reasonable health level, trophy should pop early on the second lap, getting you the Gold level time (not the platinum level time, but that doesnt matter anyay as you only need to make the Gold level time to get the trophies).

I found taking the right route gave loads more big trophy animals, and providing you can avoid getting hit by the crows, bear and big cats, you should survive long enough to grab a gold medal. Good luck!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im having a very difficult time getting gold on Survival 7 and I find it impossible to not get hit while on quickdraw.

Im surprised of how easy people seem to find and finish most of these. Im really struggling.

I really believe that the estimated time and difficulty are lower than they should be on the trophy guide. The trophy guide is well written but it should have IMO more tips on the gold trophies for the galleries.

• 2 years later...