Few ?s about some trophies

1. anybody know where map piece #8 is?

2. for the latching trophies when does this happen? I beat the game on hard and never came across this.

3. if anybody wants some help with the shooting galleries let me know. im working on them now and am earning golds pretty easily.

I have the exact same question about Map Piece 8. I missed that one too. I have a feeling it is on the level after you get the rappel gun. There was a part where I saw a collectible but couldn't get to it. I will keep you posted if I find it and you do the same...

As far as the latching trophy, I played the 3rd gallery of Co-Op Survival locally and just used player one. The animals will latch on player 2, just shoot them off, trophy should come soon enough.

I can't for the life of me get gold on the galleries, THEY ARE AWFUL. I have the 360 version and the top shot elite and I am great at the galleries on DH '11 and BGH 12 (got the I will Survive Achievement), but for some reason the awful graphics and gameplay for the galleries in this game makes it 10x harder. Any help would be appreciated. I have all the Gallery trophies except for the Golds. All and any tips will help.

Edited by Goots 88

• 2 weeks later...

how is this game? anything like dangerous hunts 2011? if so i wont bother with it... cant be frustrated into that again although id like to have all franchise plats associated with cabela's. difficulty anything like dangerous hunts? those galleries were the worst and the survive trophy. anything like that in this one?

• 3 weeks later...
how is this game? anything like dangerous hunts 2011? if so i wont bother with it... cant be frustrated into that again although id like to have all franchise plats associated with cabela's. difficulty anything like dangerous hunts? those galleries were the worst and the survive trophy. anything like that in this one?

Overall. The game is ok. Maybe. a 4 out of 10 max.

Nothing like Dangerous Hunts 2011, in more ways than one.

Katmai is much much easier, achievement difficulty and gameplay. However, the gameplay in DH'11 is 10x better than this game. This game is very repetitive, the galleries are awful which make getting gold somewhat difficult (Bodiguard, still waiting on a Gallery Guide please)...

As far as the latching trophy goes, getting in in Survival Gallery 3 with another controller is the best way. At the 1:20 mark there will be 3 wolves eating a deer under an archway, 2 regular and 1 with a health bar, kill the first 2 regular wolves and have the 3rd with the health bar attack you, he will automatically latch on to second player, shoot the wolf off (repeat 6 times for 2 trophies). Approximately 10 minutes. The R3 melee method did not work for me.

Bodigard - nevermind with help on the galleries. Actually sat down and realized they are not bad at all; however, Survival took me a few extra times.

Gallery Tips:

Survival - memorize where the animals come from, especially the predators. For some reason this game allows predators to attack from 20 feet away. Also memorize on each lap what animals hold the perks. Perks are your best friend. Especially slow motion and health. Slow motion frees you about 20 seconds and the time still ticks normally.

Trek - Very easy. Really no help needed here. The best perk for this is 2X. Typically the trek ends around 3:00. Very straight forward.

Quick Draw - Kill everything and anything as fast as possible. You have a time limit here to get to level 9. The more you kill the more levels you gain, every time you get hit by a predator you lose a level. Flocks of birds are you best friend here. Can likely gain 2-3 per flock.

Any questions PM me. Game completed.

Edited by Goots 88
completion

• 5 months later...

I just recently completed game missing map piece 8 n some of the latch trophies. Also the repelled an animal I kept pressing square but still got eaten. Anyways I have question regarding challenges how to beat them how to make em which the easiest way to get all trophies regarding them