What would you rate this game?

What would you rate this out of 10?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate this out of 10?

• 2 weeks later...

I also have had a few Cab games - mainly on the computer. i had alot of hope for this game. but it is actually a major let down. no real free hunt - while you do have to stalk a few of the animals - mainly there is nothing real about hunting in this game - there isnt even a wind indicator. the trophy creator and hunter is ridiculosly easy. and has 10 minute limits to them so you cant use them to free hunt either. The plat trophy is easy to get on this one, should take under 1 day (if they fix the all gun one. which is glitched. i have used every gun and still dont have the trophy - only 1 i am missing). i rate this game a 2 - oh yeah for the power of the ps3 i was expecting some better graphics.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I gave it a 5. Nothing was really outstanding or memorable about this game. Honestly, the controls are a bit confusing. Nothing is wrong with the aim and shoot part, but swapping items around in your inventory could be done better. Also, I had no idea how to use the treestand or to deploy decoys (thankfully a thread here answered my question).

The fishing portion of the game seemed sloppy. Why don't they have an actual accelerator button to drive the boat, rather than just using the control stick? It is also strange how after the story mode you can't go fishing again. You can do plenty of hunts for any animal you can create, but no fishing. Seems strange that since they promoted that the game could do both, that you can't do both whenever you want.

Overall, this is a decent, playable game but it could be much better.

• 4 weeks later...

Give it a 4, graphism are average and the story mode is just stupid, all you got to do is track animals and shoot them, it's always the same method. This is so boring.

The fishing part is awful.

And it's a shame that there is no free mode, even on trophy hunt you are allowed to hunt only one big animal, seriously who cares about shooting racoons, squirrels or birds ?

The game is pretty is short which is a good thing beacuse the no fun at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...