Rate the trophy difficulty.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid
Updating average

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a helluva time with this one. The one thing I can say about it is that it is short. But I just about threw my controller through the TV during the trophy chases (I can't believe everyone found the trophies so easily - even after making giant albinos, I had a hard time).

I gave it a 5. Feel free to call me on the fact that I rated this a 5, while rating GH5 a 3. But it's based solely on frustration to me and difficulty to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like a 4 raring is the common theme for this game. I found it to fairly easy..BUT the damn casting trophy was a BITCH!!!! The frustrating thing was if you didn't complete everything before moving on, you have to play career again...luckly I didn't have to, do to the fact that everybody on here gave plenty of notice on this info...THANKS GUYS!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game was ridiculously easy - I gave it a 2.

Favorite aspect of the game was how you could make as much noise rustling leaves and gravel as you wanted while crouched, but as soon as you started tip-toeing standing up your guide said you were making too much noise or the animal could hear you.

All sarcasm aside I did enjoy the game. I wanted to try out the casting with the sixaxis. Personally, I found it entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted a 4. Its kind of frustrating to do the "Trophy Case" hunts for the first time when you have no idea where they are. You don't need all of the animal prints, so don't even bother going for them.

All the other trophies can be gotten in story mode without even bothering. Just watch out for the missable trophies. And don't even bother going for the "Integrity trophy" in story mode. For some reason, it just won't unlock.

The game itself is pretty bad. You will need to navigate the terrain a lot and the fps doesn't hold up pretty well.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave it a 2 because trophy chase mode sucks. Nothing in the game is hard unless you aren't great at the casting. Killing 10 animals with iron sights was just a hassle (not difficult just not fun because you want to try and do as few hunts as possible) and sometimes it took multiple tries to find some of the animals in trophy chase mode.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 2. The guide on this website does have some incorrect information, but I managed to figure it out. The casting trophies were actually really easy for me. Without a guide I would say this game is a 5 because you could miss some of the side missions and would have to play the game a second time to get that trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave this a "2"...

This is actually one of the easier platinums I've gotten and I did it all in 2 sittings (1 day).

Casting Master I though was easy. If you just keep casting on the very first fishing trip. The one with no timer and it's only teaching you to cast... Then you can cast and cut the line using square and just do that 20 times. It took me about 15 minutes to get it. And if follow Cauchy's walkthrough then you won't miss any of the other missable trophies.

It's definitely an easy platinum for anyone looking to get a quick one and move on. Fun factor is a 4 or 5. Not really something I'd play over and over but kinda enjoyable on the first playthrough.