Seriously Need Help With Opportunity Hunts possible glitch

I do not want to have to play through the story mode twice so am very worried about carrying on.

I completed the whole first region and got the gold trophy for finishing it, I got 84 out of 85 points as i missed a set of animal tracks at the end.

however it said that i completed 11 out of 13 hunts..... is this telling me i have missed the opportunity hunts because i DEFINATELY didnt - I followed the walkthrough like a bible!

I could not have missed them as I recieved 84/85 points however the trophy for completing ALL oppurtunity hunts in ONE region did not pop..

Pleeeease if anyone has any info so I can carry on or start the game again..

[=

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is a glitch. Same thing happened to me and the weird thing happened to me did every hunt and the opportunity hunts and it said I missed a hunt. Unfortunately I had to play it again but since I knew everything I had to do the second playthrough was faster.

• 11 months later...

It also said I have done 11 of 13 hunts in Kansas. I am going to continue because I know for a fact I did both opportunity hunts, hopefully the opportunity hunt trophy will pop after the story mode.

EDIT: Continued and I got the trophy for completing all optional hunts in Idaho, got a little worried as I thought it should have unlocked in Kansas, but Opportunistic Hunter popped at the end of the game so no problems here.

Edited by morg106

• 10 months later...

confirming this glitch. on my first playthrough i know i did all the opportunity hunts and i remember it saying 11/13 for me too but i disregarded it because i knew i did all the hunts. then i finish the last hunt and come to realize that the trophy isnt popping. had to start up a new game to get the trophy but i sped through it and got it in about 3 hours.

in summary if after the first level it says 11/13 and you know you did both hunts START OVER because that means it glitched.