There's not even a review out for this game wtf lol

I didnt even know this game had come out but i was in gamestop this tuesday and saw it on the shelf. I thought about picking it up but those types of games are really hit or WAYYYY miss.

So i come home and go to ign.. theres nothing.

I check youtube for any user created vids, or reviews.. theres nothing.

I google search it... nothing.

Its friday, games been out a few days, and still... nothing... wtf.

I actually have the last cabela game, big game hunter 2010. Graphics are good imo, but the whole linear thing makes the game really bite.. hard. I mean, how hard is it to make a game that just has a big map and says go kill some of these and you actually have to look for them.. i mean isnt that hunting lol? Walking down a path, shooting something, then walking down another path and shooting something 25 feet later is kinda lame.. so im a bit disappointed with bgh 2010.

So my question is, how much better is this game to the few of you that have it and visit this forum? I mean i watched the preview trailer and it looked really arcade-y. I like the fact you can customize the scopes on the gun but unless your actually shooting from a far away distance i cant see there being any point in it. Let me know what you guys think plz.

yea i kinda figured. when a game hasnt been reviewed by anyone and its been out for a few days thats usually a pretty big red flag. such a shame. sorry you guys bought it :/

i just dont understand how the hell cabela CANT make a good hunting game. i mean they have to be one of the worst game developers around, honestly. They cant be listening to critics or fans cause there games never improve. They should just quit making games altogether

yea i kinda figured. when a game hasnt been reviewed by anyone and its been out for a few days thats usually a pretty big red flag. such a shame. sorry you guys bought it :/

i just dont understand how the hell cabela CANT make a good hunting game. i mean they have to be one of the worst game developers around, honestly. They cant be listening to critics or fans cause there games never improve. They should just quit making games altogether

Yeah i was kinda disappointed too. I thought it would be a lot better. But I guess I'll just get a plat on it and trade it in later for Dead Space 2.

Yeah i was kinda disappointed too. I thought it would be a lot better. But I guess I'll just get a plat on it and trade it in later for Dead Space 2.

rumor has it that next week (Starting tomorrow) toys r us has a buy 2 get one free deal starting up again, so i may not wait and go for it right there

I'll give you a review. THIS GAME SUCKS. You don't need to know more. It's not worth buying as this is the worst Cabela game. I thought it will be a fun game but .... I was wrong.

Thanks a mil for your honesty duck. I hope the next cabela game Dangerous Hunt 2011 coming in October will be better.

• 1 year later...