XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
MegaMonkeyChunk
 
MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 344
Default Can't find any animals tracks.

I dunno what it is, but I havent even found one yet and Im half way through the campaign. Can someone even tell me what Im supposed to be looking for?
__________________


MegaMonkeyChunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
AnitaBlowie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 28
Default

In previous games they were much easier to find. You need to look on the ground and on the branches and trunks of trees and bushes. An icon will pop up on the right side of the screen telling you to press "x", and it will have a pic of animal pawprints. It looks like you only need 10 total which is nice because in previous installments you needed to find them ALL.
AnitaBlowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
MegaMonkeyChunk
 
MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnitaBlowie View Post
In previous games they were much easier to find. You need to look on the ground and on the branches and trunks of trees and bushes. An icon will pop up on the right side of the screen telling you to press "x", and it will have a pic of animal pawprints. It looks like you only need 10 total which is nice because in previous installments you needed to find them ALL.
Do you know how many are in the game in total?
__________________


MegaMonkeyChunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
TrainTrainGoAway
 
TrainTrainGoAway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mayville, Wi
Posts: 14
Default

Just go to your career starts and they should be at the bottom. Also on the last hunt when your finding bear tracks there should be like 10, and sometime when your hunting moose theres alot also.
__________________
llll---PLATINUMS---llll
Assassins Creed 2
Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010
Dead Space
Fallout 3

TrainTrainGoAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
MegaMonkeyChunk
 
MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainTrainGoAway View Post
Just go to your career starts and they should be at the bottom. Also on the last hunt when your finding bear tracks there should be like 10, and sometime when your hunting moose theres alot also.
The helped enormously.

Thank you very much.
__________________


MegaMonkeyChunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
thedarkness91
 
thedarkness91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 1,971

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Snow levels are ideal but after shooting the black wolf and filming it, there are about 3 tracks. You should find plenty of animal tracks prior to the snow levels.

They are definitely harder to find than previous Cabela's installments but the trophy only requires a tiny amount which makes for an easy .
__________________
Playing: Bound by Flame (81%)
17 PS4 platinum trophies!
thedarkness91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
Daz0128
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 155
Default

first level of the game there are 2 right at the beginnin of the level.. just look down at ground.. if u keep replaying after a checkpoint restart and u can get ur 10 that way...
Daz0128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #8
RavenX
 
RavenX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz0128 View Post
first level of the game there are 2 right at the beginnin of the level.. just look down at ground.. if u keep replaying after a checkpoint restart and u can get ur 10 that way...
There are 3 of them.
Just turn around so the fence stays at your right side.
Look down and all 3 are one right after the other (each one gives you 20 points).
Run to the first checkpoint, press START and select LAST CHECKPOINT. Repeat it 4 times to unlock the trophy.
__________________
RavenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #9
benji 3008
 
benji 3008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ny
Posts: 36
Default

On the Snow levels, Watch right in front of you on the main path you should find 1 row of tracks on each level. Examine the tracks separetly and get more than ten tracks from the 2 rows..



My's: Modern warfare 2 and 3,, Mafia 2,, Godfather 2,, Big game hunter 2010,, and a few more...

Kicking Ass and Taking Names
benji 3008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 PM.