Rate the trophy difficulty...  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.24

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

Just got my (P) :dance:

I will give this game a 3. Its really a 2 but getting Gold in all the Hunter Challenges took a few trys. It was at 1st frustrating , but after you figure out where they come from it gets pretty easy from there.

congrats on your platinum

so how many hours did it take you ?

thinking of getting the game

Roughly 10-12 hours of playing time on and off in between work and sleep. Probaly could have finished it sooner but I was trying for some of the world records on the leader boards. I got the top spot in a few but they won't hold up when everyone starts picking up this game...:D

Edited by southurnbuck

For A+ i just got all my lvls to A+ and all i did was hunt the animals and and i shot alot of small animals bunnys ducks and stuff like that to rise my score,,, and for the awsome duck calls i have no idea i try for that one too

tips on your first hunt for duck calls just press X and hold it in for like 1-2 sec realse it and press it agien really quick after and hold it in for 1-2 sec agien and repeat until the call is over.. and reapet 3 times really simple way for geting it

Edited by swe_ghost

• 4 weeks later...

I gave it a 3. A great game to get an easy plat along with seven or eight gold trophies and nine silvers. It really deserved a 1 from me if it wasnt for the final two hunting challenges in the shooting gallery, and the poor description of how to get Film Expert.

Edited by Blessorship

I gave it a 3. A great game to get an easy plat along with seven or eight gold trophies and nine silvers. It really deserved a 1 from me if it wasnt for the final two hunting challenges in the shooting gallery, and the poor description of how to get Film Expert.

I kinda agree as I thought 100 points was enough but had no idea you needed a multiplier. The hunting challenges were frustrating at first...

• 2 months later...

I gave the game a 3, even though I understand and respect the fact games shouldnt be judged on time, rather how hard the game is take into mind the one trophy that killed me. The trophy hunt is over the top, must hunt 5 of the same trophy animals while being timed, on top of that you have to find the one with the trophy. Then, you do that something like 30 times.

No trophies are hard in this game though very easy platinum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...