A walkthrough...

the trophy guide is alot of help but i'm finding the game confusing for some reason and I feel like i need a text walkthrough of some of the basic things to keep in mind when playing each episode.

i know there are other threads asking all kinds of questions but i'm looking more for a link maybe to a thread or site or text walkthrough that isn't nessecarily step by step but atleast says what each episodes goal is and basic advice to do it.

example: epsiode 2. wolves, malots, wood ducks, (other kind) ducks. first.. i have no idea where or what a wood duck is compared to the others. the only ducks i see are the migration or the occaisonal one flying around. if there is somewhere on either side of the bridge to go to find a pond or something i cant seem to find it. also, the only call i got is for deer unless there is a way to choose different calls. also.. everytime i shot a duck i got 'unethical kill'. wow was i ever getting pissed off over this. apparently, ducks have to be shot with a shotgun. that blew me away since shotguns are not all that much of a ranged gun and i'm firing into the air.

not sure why i'm struggling with this 2 out of 10 platinum.. any advice would help.

thanks.