Gun Master

I know you can select the trophy gun in Level Select but how do i select the bow and still earn the trophy? You do not receive the bow until later levels and also if i use the shotgun does it negate the trophy?

EDIT: The method i did was select the trophy gun and only used it to kill the trophy animals (I did not shoot any birds or smaller animals) and was able to get it using only trophy gun and bow.

Now if anyone knows how to get paparazzi and the 10 predator one id appreciate it.

Edited by bodigard

I know you can select the trophy gun in Level Select but how do i select the bow and still earn the trophy? You do not receive the bow until later levels and also if i use the shotgun does it negate the trophy?

EDIT: The method i did was select the trophy gun and only used it to kill the trophy animals (I did not shoot any birds or smaller animals) and was able to get it using only trophy gun and bow.

Now if anyone knows how to get paparazzi and the 10 predator one id appreciate it.

Not sure if using the shotgun on the birds/small game disables this trophy but I do have both of the other ones I can help you with.

1) For paparazzi, you can actually snap all 30 pics the first time you get a chance if you want to. These "picture taking opportunities" are found in most "hidden" areas in stroy mode. Each level usually has at least one opportunity, some have more.

2) For the "Hunting the Hunters" trophy, choose a map from the gallery with more than 10 predators in it. Off hand I can't remember which one I used but I know a couple African gallery levels have more than enough, 15-16 predators maybe. If you get to a section within the map that has 4-5 predators and you miss any you can stop shooting and as long as you don't meet or exceed the point requirement for that section it'll rewind to the beginning of the section and you can give it another go. Just shoot 10 total by the end of the board and the trophy will pop.

Hope this helps.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question about this trophy as well. I played through every level via level select and only used the bow and trophy gun yet when I finished the trophy didn't pop. I never even used the shotgun.

Also yo to help you, you don't equip the bow. It's like the shotgun. It's just there once it unlocks.

• 1 month later...

^^Same. I went through the hunts via Mission Select today using only the trophy gun, and the bow when needed. Didn't use the shotgun or either of the rifles once, still no trophy :(. This is my last trophy for the plat. Already went through the game 3 times. (Accidentally clicked New Game.)