stupid exercise trophy

No matter what I do I can not get this trophy. Can any one post tips or a vid I tried the suggestion n the road map and still can get it.

The guide was a little miss leading for me. You have to complete "10" coin jumps. I replayed the 1st bike level to get this trophy. I used the jump towards then end to get this trophy. I just played the level 10 times jumping on the last ramp and collecting as many of the coins as possible. You don't have to get all the coins like the guide suggested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The guide was a little miss leading for me. You have to complete "10" coin jumps. I replayed the 1st bike level to get this trophy. I used the jump towards then end to get this trophy. I just played the level 10 times jumping on the last ramp and collecting as many of the coins as possible. You don't have to get all the coins like the guide suggested.

This is 100% true its the way i got it too. The chances are that you'll have got some jumps done already though the course of the game.

This was much easier for me to do this on Biking 1. At the first split, I head left underneath the overpath and a little further on, There is another split with a path to the right you need to jump over a falling tree to access that has a really simple jump with a diamond and a ton of coins. It's hard to miss these.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This was much easier for me to do this on Biking 1. At the first split, I head left underneath the overpath and a little further on, There is another split with a path to the right you need to jump over a falling tree to access that has a really simple jump with a diamond and a ton of coins. It's hard to miss these.

I can confirm this :)

You need to do 10 chain jumps (catch coins and the diamond, not necessarily all the coins, but you need to pick at least a few coins and the diamonds to count.

Just pick the path to the right, after the bully cut the threes, and jump.

Repeat 10 times and the trophy pops.

I can confirm this :)

You need to do 10 chain jumps (catch coins and the diamond, not necessarily all the coins, but you need to pick at least a few coins and the diamonds to count.

Just pick the path to the right, after the bully cut the threes, and jump.

Repeat 10 times and the trophy pops.

Wrong, you don't need to pick anything up. You just need to do the jump AND land on the other side successfully, if you fall below the jump doesn't count. I can see how people might think that tho because when you make the jump correctly you are pretty much guaranteed to grab a bunch of coins.

Edited by TheNukes

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while to get this trophy and I'm still not really sure what you have to do to earn it. I did Biking 1 over and over and hit the big jump at the end with the diamond in the middle. I did this several times (wasn't keeping count) and never got all the coins in one go. I got tired of doing that level and then went to Kayaking 2 like the guy in the vid. I hit the same jump he did, got all the coins and one diamond, and the trophy popped.

My guess: a coin chain jump is any jump that has coins in the air after a jump, not on the ramp up to the jump. I would also agree that you don't have to get all the coins since I didn't do that a single time and unlocked the trophy. Good luck to everyone still going for this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got this...

Let me just say this didn't pop for me easily. I did Biking 1 about 20 times with no trophy. I read the thread here and decided, "ok, I'll switch to kayak 2 instead". First jump that I collected a diamond I got the trophy...

So, in conclusion, I'm sure I had to do the bike jumps but switching up to another race type seemed to make it pop.

This is only what happened to me though. But, maybe it'll help someone else as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ditto for Biking 1: 10 jumps into the cave earned me the trophy. I did not try Kayak 2, although I did attempt the coin chain jumps on Kayak 1.

Avoid Kayak 1! Yes, there are two coin chain jumps, but the currents fight against your alignment, pushing you to the sides of the jumps. Despite five attempts on Kayak 1, I was not able to hit either coin chain jump once.

There was even a moment when I jumped to avoid a rock (missing it entirely, so I should have been clear) - and the game flipped my kayak upside down in mid-air, despite the fact I was not in contact with anything!

• 2 weeks later...
oh my god i can't believe I spent an hour keep re-trying to get 10 coins at once in a jump. I used restart from the pause menu...feel stupid now:guns:

Yeah.... me too... and I've actually made it to get them all on that jump several times now, so I started to get a little pissed. The trophy description doesn't match what it said in the guide to do. I thought maybe the trophy description just had terrible grammar, but I think it's kinda the other way around.

Thank you guys for clearing this up.

The damn game just stopped loading now too. >_>

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...

personally, I think its jumping all the big ramps in the game, i went to the other biking, wave and kyaking ones (you know not #1) and tried to hit every jump that I think I missed.....when I felt "this has to be the last one (as i jumped it)" i got the trophy.....so just try and just every jump in the game. I think thats how its done, but then again no one really knows.