hall of fame trophy

Looking at the all-time leaderboard, only one or two have managed it so far. I had a quick try last night and blitzed to 25 correct answers with only one incorrect. Managed to get a string wrong though and that was it - out for something like 30.

The difficulty of the questions you get seems a little too much like pot luck for me, this could be the trophy that raises this from a 3 or 4 out of 10 platinum to a 7 or an 8. Can't work out whether it's easier to get 13,000 points or 75 correct answers. 75 answers almost consecutively is a hell of a lot, but in the 'stop the clock' style round it's 30 questions with a maximum of 15,000 points - you'd have to get EVERY question right and average 433 points per turn :confused:

Will report back if I find out anything further...

Edited by amplifiedAnt

Managed to get a score of 60 a second ago but that was one hell of a stretch. Having said that I just remembered that I got the third question wrong, so I'd advise restarting if you do that! Not sure this is going to be possible for me, but will give it a few more goes. Take aaaaaages per attempt mind :rolleyes:

Edited by amplifiedAnt

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, FINALLY gathered the enthusiasm to go back and try this again and now have a nice shiny new platinum :D Was so, so tense answering the question that turned out to be my 75th correct answer! I got to 76 to be safe then deliberately got the last one wrong to end the game and get the trophy before it crashed or something equally hair-tearing. Phe-eee-ewww...

This game certainly wasn't the cakewalk that people were expecting! Can't really add any tips other than the obvious already noted in the thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Am finding this one difficult, even by taking the usb lead out. Some questions are easy to find on the net, but the ones where they ask: Which artist sings this song? If i dont know what the song is, its pretty difficult etc etc

Thats the same problem I have or if its a picture sometime and you don't know who is in it u must guess and 9/10 times i guess wrong

• 4 weeks later...

I just managed to get the Hall of Fame trophy there but what a really tough one that was. I had 4 wrong answers when my score was around 50 so wasn't expecting to get it but i got lucky with the questions and managed to get the trophy.

The questions where u hear a bit of music and then have to know who wrote it etc are brutal though

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...