Master Quiz Writer - issues with getting it?

mitmat

According to my quizzes listed on my the MyBuzz site, i have exactly 10 with over 2.5 and upwards of 50 to 300 plays each - Yet i am still having difficulty getting this trophy to pop. Anyone else here experienced anything like this? The only thing I can think is that maybe some of the plays are from people who weren't logged in etc. How many plays did you guys who have gotten this trophy have to get on each quiz (the trophy says 25 different people)?

i've just tried this today but since i did the first buzz quizzes i just had to do master writer. well i got all my quizzes past 25 plays, but one still has 2.2 stars. well 38 accounts later, 72 total plays, it still hasn't moved from 2.2 stars -,- so there's obviously smthn wrong there

• 2 weeks later...
According to my quizzes listed on my the MyBuzz site, i have exactly 10 with over 2.5 and upwards of 50 to 300 plays each - Yet i am still having difficulty getting this trophy to pop. Anyone else here experienced anything like this? The only thing I can think is that maybe some of the plays are from people who weren't logged in etc. How many plays did you guys who have gotten this trophy have to get on each quiz (the trophy says 25 different people)?

are any of your 10 quiz sheets from the old buzz games. I mean are you counting those as toward this game. If so, u have to do 10 quiz's for this game. Old quiz's dont count:(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same here, guys :confused:

I can rate your quizzes

Can you help me too?

Just add me friend list

My PSN-ID: Mirukage2009

Some quizzes mine:

1. Final Fantasy 13

2. World Cup 2010 Fast Quiz

3. World Cup 2010 Knowledge

4. Portuguese!!

5. Playstation 3 Fan Quiz

Thanks!!:dance:

• 1 month later...

i have the same trouble here.:think:

this is the thing on a pc you can also play mybuzz quiz and on the end there asking you to vote but you can skip it and ingame of the ps3 is that not possible. But the pc plays does count for the number of plays with or without there vote.

my psn is kokkie82 you can ad me and vote a few with 4* and i will return the favor.:D

or use this (mutch faster) http://www.mybuzzquiz.com/actions/Profile.do?AccountID=154637

also need a boosting partner for sofa slayer:dance:

Edited by kokkie82
input a link

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone ... I seem to be still having problems getting the pain in the butt Master Quiz Writer trophy! Anyone that can help me out would be truely appreciated!! And I'd be happy to re-pay the favour ... just let me know what trophies you need assitance with!

Here are my quizzes:

MyBuzz!â„¢ | Locale selection (This one needs the most help!)

MyBuzz!â„¢ | Locale selection

Thanks in advance! Feel free to send me a friend request, just make sure you put Buzz! in the subject line ... I'm more than willing to help out anyone that needs help with any of the online trophies!

I also need someone to help me with Sofa Slayer, if you have the time ... I have the time!

Edited by Faxsikos

• 2 months later...
It says in the description of the trophy that ALL 10 of your Quiz's have to be played by 25 Different people... You can try and boost on a separate account all you want but that only brings it down to 24. So 10 quiz's at 25 plays each is 250 separate people playing your quiz's! The only aspect you can control is the 2.5 stars.:( Am not trying to be a dick.. I need the trophy too!!!:mad:

• 4 weeks later...

Each of your 10 quiz's have to be played by 25 DIFFERENT people! If you do boosting on the same name for 5 plays it only counts as 1 player! Then you need 24 different people to play!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You have as other mentions, needs to get 25 unique plays by diffrent people, and they also have to rate, so it means you might get the counter to over 100 before you get enough unique plays, as some plays over and over again.... I formyself boosted with diffrent 15 accounts on mybuzz.com (faster than ingame), and it was enough to get the quizzes popular enough to get other players do the rest within a week... also old quizzes from other buzz games counts.

• 1 month later...

if anyone is still playing this could you please boost my quizs, and i will in return boost yours, 4 star rating

my quizzes are as follows

Doctor Who (Classic Series) Quiz

Famous Cars Movie/TV

Gerry Anderson Shows

Random Scifi Quiz

Resident Evil Quiz 400 Probably

Scifi Questions By Me 2

Sliders Quiz

The 1980s

The Best Back To The Future Quiz

Words That Go Together

Thanks to all who help me boost this, please give all quizzes 4star ratings

For anyone having difficulty playing them, i am in the UK, if this causes problems just log into the mybuzz website and select your location as United Kingdom (you can change it back after rating the quizzes)

if anyone is still playing this could you please boost my quizs, and i will in return boost yours, 4 star rating

my quizzes are as follows

Doctor Who (Classic Series) Quiz

Famous Cars Movie/TV

Gerry Anderson Shows

Random Scifi Quiz

Resident Evil Quiz 400 Probably

Scifi Questions By Me 2

Sliders Quiz

The 1980s

The Best Back To The Future Quiz

Words That Go Together

Thanks to all who help me boost this, please give all quizzes 4star ratings

For anyone having difficulty playing them, i am in the UK, if this causes problems just log into the mybuzz website and select your location as United Kingdom (you can change it back after rating the quizzes)

Am working on it now, don't forget to play mine and rate 4* in return

Thanks