Wear all customs in a full game?

Jay_Tidy

• 2 weeks later...

This trophy is a bit messy. I've done it with 4 controllers and it didnt pop. Definatly used all costumes in a standard game.

From what I can tell people suggest to either delete the game data and play again with 4 controlelrs or try with 8 controllers if thats possible for you...which probs isn't. I haven't tried either way yet.

Jesus, that was horrendous... 27 games later and I have the trophy... I had to delete my game data AND my save data, and not update the game back to 1.whatever.

Thx for the tip will try this and report back.

This is the only remaining trophy I need. Bloody stupid thing i've tried twice which is already bloody annoyingly stupid.

• 1 month later...

IMPORTANT-get all trophies first, with the quiz writers' being the exception.

delete game save or move it to a jump drive.start a brand new save data. Start a STANDARD game with 4 controllers using 4 different characters. Start another game when finished, using the loadouts you made in the first game. Choose the same characters, BUT select the next outfit by pressing up for each character. finish game and repeat.

Next set of three games, use the same load out, BUT choose different characters, then choose different outfits.

Do all this 1 more time for a total of 12 characters(i think there are 12LOL) x3 outfits each.

ALL STANDARD GAMES! Just to be safe!!

After 2 or 3 hours trophy is yours! DrThug, send me a message on the network if you need anymore help.

• 1 month later...
IMPORTANT-get all trophies first, with the quiz writers' being the exception.

delete game save or move it to a jump drive.start a brand new save data. Start a STANDARD game with 4 controllers using 4 different characters. Start another game when finished, using the loadouts you made in the first game. Choose the same characters, BUT select the next outfit by pressing up for each character. finish game and repeat.

Next set of three games, use the same load out, BUT choose different characters, then choose different outfits.

Do all this 1 more time for a total of 12 characters(i think there are 12LOL) x3 outfits each.

ALL STANDARD GAMES! Just to be safe!!

After 2 or 3 hours trophy is yours! DrThug, send me a message on the network if you need anymore help.

LOL. I'd rather forgo the Platinum! I've had enough of Buzz(kill) games anyway.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...