Easy (But Long/Boring) Master Quiz Writer!

Phiona

Many of you probably know this, but I did this yesterday and it worked so I wanted to share with everyone else.

Basically, this technique requires you to make multiple accounts and log onto mybuzz online and do the quizzes completely by yourself. Making the multiple accounts takes longer than actually doing the quizzes surprisingly.

Step 1: Go to https://store.playstation.com/accounts/register/beginNewAccountRegistrationFlow.action and begin filling out applications. To quicken the process, use Mailinator - Let Them Eat Spam! for your email addresses.

To use mailinator, you don't need to sign up at all or anything, just type in any address on the playstation network store when they ask for which email to send registration info to, and then it'll show up on the mailinator website when you filter for that address.

Step 2: Go to MyBuzz! | Locale selection, sign out of any previous accounts, and sign in with your new accounts. Search for your PSN name, and then pick the 10 quizzes that are closest to 2.5 stars/25 plays (I did 12 just in case 2 didn't work). Make sure to open them in new tabs and not just in one tab as this will save you a lot of time.

Step 3: Just click the top button for each quiz, rate it as 4 when you finish it, and I recommend going on to the next window before shutting down the window. I'm not sure if the little app needs a bit of time to send data to the Buzz servers, but I waited a little each time before I closed the window.

Step 4: Rinse and repeat.

Step 5: Bing! Trophy! (Worked for me at least).

Additional notes:

- Sometimes the quiz applet will freeze. I found if I moved my mouse outside of the applet, the applet would continue to run.

- I am not 100% sure what people from Buzz/Sony think of this, like if you become the most popular author because you've had 250 plays and everyone has rated them as 4 stars, then they may frown on it, so use at your own risk.

- This is very very time consuming, HOWEVER: you can do this while you're doing the mybuzz enthusiast (playing 50 mybuzz games) to save time. Simply get a laptop next to you, start making accounts and rating your quizzes, and at the same time, click on any answer with your buzz controllers. Saves you time and effort. :)

Any questions, let me know!

So you can 100% confirm that quizzes played via the website count towards the trophy? Much, much quicker than playing in-game so sounds good to me.

If it definitely does work I may have to do the same - I've met the requirements and not got my trophy, so it seems the easiest way. Guess I'll create 10-12 new quizzes just to make sure.

I've given up on waiting and am actually trying to use this method to get the platinum. I'm making 5 accounts a day and playing through my first 15 quizzes in hopes that it will eventually give me this dumb trophy. I was at 3000 plays with no trophy doing it legit and now it is time to boost my plays. I hope this method works

*Update

After boosting just 5 times I finally earned the trophy and platinum. Apparently a couple quizzes had a couple more to go.

Edited by CajunShooter

I'm annoyed and starting to do this too. I haven't even gotten the damn trophy for 25 plays and 2.5 rating on ONE quiz. I got the easiest of the three when I first turned the game on and looked at the quizzes... doesn't make any damn sense...

Edit: HAHA... I inadvertently landed on the top 10 authors list... whoops (but maybe that's a good thing for this trophy...)

Edit2: Well, there's my quality quiz writer... now I just need the master... sigh...

Edit3: 2000 plays in about a day and #2 on the top authors for the week and still no master trophy... figures

Edit: Hurray! Master is mine... only took 3000 plays and a #1 author spot... Now all I need are the invites, team tactics/socialite and the stupid costumes...

Edited by FadeToOne

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys,

I can your Buzz Quizzes and rate them 4 stars.

Can you help me too?

(hardy way:cool: i know!!)

Just add me friend list

My PSN-ID: Mirukage2009

Some quizzes mine:

1. Final Fantasy 13

2. World Cup 2010 Fast Quiz

3. World Cup 2010 Knowledge

4. Portuguese!!

5. Playstation 3 Fan Quiz

Thanks!!:dance:

• 4 weeks later...

:applause::applause:

I just unlocked the quiz master writer trophy thanks to doing this!

Its strange I created all my quizes yesterday morning and played them all on 5 accounts that I actually always had.. next day all the quizes had 50 - 100 plays each.. so I start creating accounts like crazy.. 15 accounts later and I have this trophy

That means I used 20 accounts of my own.. so of all those 50 plays on each of my quizes only 5 of them counted? :confused:

Stupid.. Thank God I didn't rely on other people to rate above 2.5 and play while they were logged in!

Any Thanks alot!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, i think that i'll follow this way ,but how many accounts should i create ? please someone must answer me this question. if i get this trophy (master quiz writer) then i'll need only socialite,my buzz your face off and look good for the cameras for PLATINUM !!!!

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MY QUIZZES HERE'S MY PSN ID : takakos1234

IF YOU PLAY MY QUIZZES I'D BE GLAD TO HELP YOU TOO. SO MESSAGE ME BY PS3. PLEASE HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...