Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

CescReyes

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the same. If you add me, I can play all your quizzes (if you play my) and you can invite me (and I can invite you after that)

PSN: Bjorn-Hugo

I need plays on:

- Donald på forskjellige språk

- Donald Quiz 5

- Snarveier til data

- Valuta

- Farger

- Nintendo Quiz 10

- Film for de minste

- Donald Pocket Quiz 6

- Donald Pocket Quiz 2

- Donald Pocket Quiz 4

EDIT: Do you know how to get these? http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/buzz-quiz-world/27364-trophy-questions.html

Edited by magnuw

I need the same. If you add me, I can play all your quizzes (if you play my) and you can invite me (and I can invite you after that)

PSN: Bjorn-Hugo

I need plays on:

- Donald på forskjellige språk

- Donald Quiz 5

- Snarveier til data

- Valuta

- Farger

- Nintendo Quiz 10

- Film for de minste

- Donald Pocket Quiz 6

- Donald Pocket Quiz 2

- Donald Pocket Quiz 4

EDIT: Do you know how to get these? http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/buzz-quiz-world/27364-trophy-questions.html

That sounds good. Add me and play my quizzes ill do the same for you mate

most of the camera stuff youll need an eye toy for the collect all prizes just play multi player or online till you win every prize not sure how many there are though.

to make buzz angry go into multi player and get to the screen where you select the subject... go make a cuppa come back and it should ave pinged up.

That sounds good. Add me and play my quizzes ill do the same for you mate

most of the camera stuff youll need an eye toy for the collect all prizes just play multi player or online till you win every prize not sure how many there are though.

to make buzz angry go into multi player and get to the screen where you select the subject... go make a cuppa come back and it should ave pinged up.

Check the last post ;) I got them on the first. I am going to play your quizzes tonight

Sure, add me thedarkness91.

I've got Quiz TV plat and 91% through Brain of...so I'm keen to play any Buzz game at any time.

I have 11 quizzes that are over 2.5 stars but I think not enough people have played them! I'll post back with my quizzes but some are Mythology, World Capitals, Music etc...