Platinum Difficulty Rating

olsen77

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.84

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given it a three, because despite the glitch, lightening reactions is just a total bastard. Some people will just not be able to get it.

I actually think that Megadrive collection is still easier than this despite the glitch!

If you dont use the glitch, its still a three cos its more time consuming than difficult, and most people will just boost (Cheat;)) it anyway.

I only needed the glitch to get my last online trophy. If the game didn't make you win more than required for the trophy, I think there would have been way more people getting platinum the legit way.

Sitting through all those single player games was absolutely brutal. Most of it was actually pretty boring and repetitive. Trophies aside, I still enjoy playing this with a group of friends, but I won't be playing single player anytime soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 6 but that's probably more to do with the fact that I actually like the game, its fun playing with family & friends, with some of the guys getting the trophies and their joy actually making it all the more rewarding e.g. my 5year old boy finished off the single player (50 plays) trophy he got some questions correct purely by guessing but he loved the fact that he got his Dad a trophy. Now can he get the remaining wins in sofa v sofa?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it 3.

Yea well, the only kind of difficult trophy is lightning reactions, but if you just click a random color as quick as possible you will eventually get this... took me 20 mins, and in the meantime i cut off a few games from lonesome and loving it.

The rest are just time consuming, and having a computer to look up the answers

I gave it a 3...it's mostly time consuming, not difficult.

If you use the cheat its pretty much a 1, because the other trophies are not that hard.

If you want to do it straight up, I would give it like a 5 because the volume of games take quite a bit of time.

Gave it a 4. I just find it hard to find other Australian players who are available to play when I am available (not usual times). Also, I'm terrible with any pop culture questions. Everyone always beats me on those. And frankly, I like the Buzz series a little less after playing this one. I just expected a bit too much on its PS3 debut.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the special edition, so i wasn't able to use the glitch. I took all but 9 trophies by playing without no trouble at all (maybe lighting reaction was tricky, however by using the ps button cheat i took it preatty easier).

However, i borrowed the normal edition from a friend, so i could use the glitch for the very boring trophies, like the sofa vs sofa ones.

My personal rating is 4, which is the perfect average between owning the special edition (6) and the normal one (2).

• 2 weeks later...

My first platinum.

4 is what BEST describes this platinum.

One or two trophies may challenge you but with practice you can do it (Lightning Reactions, the Gold Barnard Award and also the 50 online wins..).

The rest are pretty much time consuming e.g. 50 MyBuzz games can be done in an afternoon, use all characters etc...

Roughly the time I took: 30hrs.

Its mainly because the 50 MyBuzz games will literally take you most of the afternoon (3-6hrs), 50 online wins is dependent on if you can actually find someone to play with and how good they are + your knowledge.

Then there's also create 20 quizzes which will take at least 2hrs.

Other than that, most can be done fairly easily. People looking for a quick platinum, turn away and go for something like Terminator. This will take quite a while but I feel highly rewarded. Not too many people have the platinum.

Now time for Brain of New Zealand lol..

• 2 weeks later...